j-body stickers - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
j-body stickers
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:16 AM
about how long does it take for the stickers to arrive?

Re: j-body stickers
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:03 AM
its going to pend on you area, and if you order anything else.. i had my stickers within a week or ordering

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:27 AM
I ordered stickers an a shirt in the middle of jan. still nothing

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:40 PM
z28guy wrote:I ordered stickers an a shirt in the middle of jan. still nothing

aw, weak man.

Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:19 PM
Its a known thing that they can take quite a while sometimes. If your looking to get them on in time for a show or something dont get too excited. It can be frustrating but it seems sooner or later everyone gets their stuff.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:28 PM
pm or email dave...he replied to mine within 2 days....still no stickers though

Sunday, May 09, 2010 5:40 PM
EvoFire wrote:pm or email dave...he replied to mine within 2 days....still no stickers though

I PMed him maybe a month ago about my sticker & T shirt order which is 3 months old...never got a response. Basic point is valid...if you want them to arrive with any urgency, forget it. They come around about as frequent as the 7 year itch. LOL.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Saturday, May 15, 2010 1:10 PM
April 3rd on the stickers and April 30th on the shirt.

Neither have arrived, but at this rate looks like i'm towards the end of a lonnnnnng line.

FOR SALE
Saturday, May 15, 2010 1:23 PM
I emailed him and he got right back to me. However, I have not gotten the product yet. like he said I would.

Sunday, May 16, 2010 8:14 PM
I ordered stuff in January, sent a pm and an e-mail last month, and still nothing...patiently waiting....but patience is slowly wearing down
Sunday, May 16, 2010 9:39 PM
In one of Daves other posts he said...

Quote:

The store is now closed. All remaining un-shipped orders will go out by Saturday. I am closing the store because after this Saturday I will not be able to ship anymore orders until early June.

So I assume with the moving and stuff, he hasn't had time to get anything mailed out recently.

Sunday, May 16, 2010 10:31 PM
anyone wanna buy my extra 2 (snickers to himself)

Monday, May 17, 2010 8:21 PM
Vincent you have the right idea... I ordered 4... so I could do the same as you in the future if needed.

Haha.

FOR SALE
Monday, May 17, 2010 8:30 PM
Stitch wrote:I ordered stuff in January, sent a pm and an e-mail last month, and still nothing...patiently waiting....but patience is slowly wearing down

Not much use in getting impatient, theres nothing you can do about it. Paypal only gives 45 days to file a complaint and thats long gone.

Your stuck in the same boat I am. May as well just write it off as a loss, and if the stuff shows up someday then bonus. Thats pretty much where I am at now. Although the idea of putting out money for something and never getting it really pisses me off, I just remind myself that it was only $25 and in the long run its an insignificant amount.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010 1:23 AM

[quote/] Your stuck in the same boat I am. May as well just write it off as a loss, and if the stuff shows up someday then bonus. Thats pretty much where I am at now. Although the idea of putting out money for something and never getting it really pisses me off, I just remind myself that it was only $25 and in the long run its an insignificant amount.

That goes double for me.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 1:35 AM
Not.

These people actually do other things like work...and can't always get things out in a timely fashion. Don't mean to sound like grandma but patients is a virtue. Actually I do mean to sound like her.

Sunday, May 30, 2010 6:44 AM
Stop bitching Dave is a great guy. Yes he sucks at speedy shipments but it is known across the org that it takes forever to get anything from the store. But everyone does get them sooner or later. I am so sick of seeing these thread popping up run a god damn search and notice that there and hundreds of these threads and in the end everyone gets their @!#$. This has been going on far longer then your time kiddies.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, May 31, 2010 4:38 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=378114&t=378114

this is the official sticker thread, mods please lock this one

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search