changing username w/premi status? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
changing username w/premi status?
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:09 PM
So I tried using search, with no success. I want to know if its possible to change your username while keeping your premium status? kinda want a new name/sig etc.

Re: changing username w/premi status?
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:23 PM
you can change the way it displays. so your username will be the same but it will show up different in posts

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:03 PM
Control Panel > Forum > Edit my forum options... > Global Options > Author.

Your log-in/account will remain the same but your display name will change when you post.

Do not make a seperate account to change your name.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:07 PM
Miss Jazer wrote:Control Panel > Forum > Edit my forum options... > Global Options > Author.

Your log-in/account will remain the same but your display name will change when you post.

Do not make a seperate account to change your name.

So I can't make 9 accounts and clog the forums up with stupid questions and pics of my shiatbox? I can show you my caulked-on body kit

Thanks for the help, got it changed, just got to change my sig, looks like a first grader made it

Mods, feel free to delete this post, Thanks!

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 4:23 PM
Miss Jazer wrote:Control Panel > Forum > Edit my forum options... > Global Options > Author..

typical woman... love making @!#$ complicated.. and take the longest route that is most confusing..
Go to your reply box and click where it says change settings right next to your author name.. tada!

and just kiddin Jess <3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 06, 2010 4:24 PM
Attachments
authorscreenshot.jpg (140k)

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 6:05 AM
That works too, lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search