Screwed by Ottp? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Screwed by Ottp?
Tuesday, August 03, 2010 11:30 AM
About 2 weeks ago on july 22nd, i ordered some parts from Over The Top Performance. I thought they were a reputable company and ive seen many members with thier parts. I bought the multiple pulley system with the 3.1" pulley, a new bosh intercooler pump, the Pulley Puller/Installer Tool for the m62, and the stage 2 belt for $344.98. I paid for three day shipping too which was an extra $28. The order status is processed, but i havnt gotten any messages after that. No notice that it has been shipped and no tracking number, or notice that there was a delay. I still havnt got the order yet and ive double checked the shipping and billing adresses to make sure they have the right ones. Ive called and left them 3 messages now durring their "buisness hours" and have not gotten a call back from them, ive also sent them a email today. I know it hasnt been that long since ive made the order, but what pisses me off is that they havnt even tried contacting me back about this and i cant even get them to answer to phone or anything. So what should i do next? Suggestions?

CarDomain http://www.cardomain.com/id/TMald123

Re: Screwed by Ottp?
Tuesday, August 03, 2010 2:36 PM
Keep calling, hopely they give you a proper reason for the wait. Perhaps ask for some refund on the shipping if infact it is their fault you do not have it yet

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 7:02 PM
I would keep calling, then If nothing, leave a msg saying ur gonna call ur bank, and get your money back. You could get your money back no matter what so dont worry about that. Depending on what bank, (I have Chase) I have called months later and gotton my money back, for free, usually within a week. So either way you wont be outta the cash, just gonna take some extra steps to get it. If anything, if you dont want to wait then just call ur bank in the mourning and tell them you have paid for some car parts on the 28th, and have called 3 times since then, left 3 msg's and 1 email, and still no response. They can then get a case going, and U will get your money back usually within the weeks time. Goodluck!

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 7:11 PM
you didn't get screwed.. they just really suck at shipping..

took 2 months to get my brake lines, and over 3 weeks to get my clutch.

I hate having to purchase from them, but they are the only ones that have the parts i want/can use

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 7:17 PM
Hit by Josh and Sean!

Good luck man.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 7:30 AM
2 weeks isn't that bad, but the lack of customer service is not okay and the fact that you paid for 3-day shipping is even worse... I wouldn't let them get away with that aspect.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:43 PM
update: Finally got them to answer thier phone today, and i guess the intercooler pump has been on backorder for about a month and he just got a shippment of stage 2 belts today. I was told that mine would be shipped out tomorrow with my pulley and installation tool. I was told to call back next week to check up on the pump. I would also like to note that when I ordered this stuff there was nothing on there site that said any of these parts were out of stock or on backorder. Customer service seems to be backasswords with these guys, they cant mange thier inventory and to top it all off they dont return there customer messages. I hope i get my stuff soon, next time ill proboly just stick with zzp.

CarDomain http://www.cardomain.com/id/TMald123
Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:48 PM
Never had a problem with OTTP, and that was for my IC pump.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search