Mantapart Sell off - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mantapart Sell off
Monday, August 02, 2010 7:01 PM
I am just passing this message along from Mantapart

I have all our cars and a lot of parts on eBay now and am going to start selling off everything this Summer.. I am also going to sell off the business by selling the intellectual & business sources/suppliers etc. to 10 buyers. IT will be listed on the site soon, going to offer 10 people all the info and access to everything for a fee. Anyone who pays will have equal access and the info will be sold at one time to all of them so no advantage to any buyers. Any patterns, molds, fixtures etc. will then be available to those people also first choice. IF I dont get enough buyers its still available to one buyer, but it would be a pretty stiff amount, so figure regional people in the big market areas would benefit more from it this way.

Mantapart Sale

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life

Re: Mantapart Sell off
Tuesday, August 03, 2010 9:35 AM
^^ interesting

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Tuesday, August 03, 2010 9:43 AM
holy hell. he better not sell the set of titanium rods of mine he still has....

that supercharger manifold has my eye.

but seriously guys, id be willing to bet some REAL gems start popping up here soon. i know he's got quite a bit of rocket parts stuff still as well as some parts for a belt drive conversion yet.

Oldsmobile all motor > Saab/Opel boosted
Tuesday, August 03, 2010 10:28 AM
Yeah, he does still have parts to list

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Tuesday, August 03, 2010 11:01 AM
c'mon 2.2L upper manifold, c'mon 2.2L upper manifold...

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:47 PM
I just bought it all and ALL prices just doubled....whooooooooooowhooooooooo gotta love a free market

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 4:52 PM
OHV notec wrote:c'mon 2.2L upper manifold, c'mon 2.2L upper manifold...

Not if I see it first

I'm too broke atm anyway

Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:51 PM
Maken Waves wrote:I just bought it all and ALL prices just doubled....whooooooooooowhooooooooo gotta love a free market

... if you ever GET the parts, that is... Mantapart is still Mantapart... just because you win the auction and pay for it, doesn't mean squat.

Friday, August 06, 2010 10:54 AM
John Lenko wrote:
Maken Waves wrote:I just bought it all and ALL prices just doubled....whooooooooooowhooooooooo gotta love a free market

... if you ever GET the parts, that is... Mantapart is still Mantapart... just because you win the auction and pay for it, doesn't mean squat.

it does when their rating is 100% with over 200 transactions.

Friday, August 06, 2010 11:26 PM
Yeah, but it's Mantapart. Anyone who knows them.. knows that could change at any second.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:31 AM
i know them. tim and i have done plenty of transactions together. always answers my emails and i always get my parts...

seems legit to me?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:34 AM
Want but not for 4k+. I'm sure all the parts/shell are worth it but for that price I'll go Spec Miata.

Brian

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:09 AM
Tim has always come through for me, of course it was always COD

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, August 12, 2010 3:26 AM
I also never had a problem getting parts from him either.

FU Tuning

Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:04 AM
to further my thoughts...

i got four jet titanium rods that were cut down to fit on an LD9 crank from tim (not even through ebay, just email) awhile back, one rod had titaium bolts making it about 50 grams lighter then the other three which had steel bolts which in turn made the set useless to me as far as balance goes.

i got ahold of tim and explained the situation. he said he would find me a rod with the correct bolts. well, awhile went by and we kept in contact etc and he finally found me a rod. a friend wanted a set for himself so i made that deal with tim as well and he sent me three rods that matched the one off-one i had in the first set and the fourth one was matching to my first set. so now i have two full weighted matching sets here.

it was an ordeal but ultimately tim came through and the deal was fine, he worked the problem and provided me with my parts. thats all any place is supposed to do. i give them an A.

Monday, August 16, 2010 7:28 PM
z yaaaa wrote:to further my thoughts...

i got four jet titanium rods that were cut down to fit on an LD9 crank from tim (not even through ebay, just email) awhile back, one rod had titaium bolts making it about 50 grams lighter then the other three which had steel bolts which in turn made the set useless to me as far as balance goes.

i got ahold of tim and explained the situation. he said he would find me a rod with the correct bolts. well, awhile went by and we kept in contact etc and he finally found me a rod. a friend wanted a set for himself so i made that deal with tim as well and he sent me three rods that matched the one off-one i had in the first set and the fourth one was matching to my first set. so now i have two full weighted matching sets here.

it was an ordeal but ultimately tim came through and the deal was fine, he worked the problem and provided me with my parts. thats all any place is supposed to do. i give them an A.

Lucky SOB, to have 2 sets of Ti rods

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Friday, August 20, 2010 9:24 AM
i only have the one set, a buddy of mine locally bought the other. but.. with any luck i'll end up with them anyway

both sets were modded to fit on an LD9 crank. id actually like a third set but un-modded eventually...

Friday, August 20, 2010 12:41 PM
FrostySunfire(aka QuickSpeed6) wrote:Want but not for 4k+. I'm sure all the parts/shell are worth it but for that price I'll go Spec Miata.

Ill take the brakes.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search