a list of all those DIY mods. - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
a list of all those DIY mods.
Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:14 AM
Before anyone starts bitching, i DID search, but i think it could be beneficial to a @!#$ ton of people, myself included, to not have to go fishing through posts from 1925, all the way on page 300.

Let's get a list together of all those little DIY mods that people have done. you know, Hvac knobs and the likes. Pictures would be cool. Besides, if you think you've got something unique, post it up.

Again, Drama llamas at the door.
I think that this post could make it somewhere.

Re: a list of all those DIY mods.
Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:49 AM
Go to the left hand side of the screen click on library, then general... Alot of small easy mods. And did you really proclaim yourself as a Internet bad ass?? Lol wow...

Sunday, October 17, 2010 10:48 AM
You'll bag on that, but not the guy who had his sig as "E-Thug"? lol
Sunday, October 17, 2010 3:38 PM
dude. Joke.
The whole thing in the media right now is cyber bullying. Ive got the whole "I'm hardcore with a keyboard." thing going on.

Come on, man. Everyone in the tuner community has a ghetto sense of humor.
How else would we get 'shocker' stickers, on our cars? Or ones that say "bags are for groceries"
its that retarded sense of humor we all have.

Reason i posted this, was because a @!#$ ton of kids are coming into the forums, who DONT have the money for huge mods, and want to make their cars unique on their OWN, without having the fear of making them inoperable.
that being said- No one likes to search, as stated in my initial post, so having a collective library of "DIY, WONT BREAK MY CAR" mods might be kind of nice.

But now, aside from being overly analytical to my sig (Which has EVERYTHING to do with this post in the first place)
Lets try to collect something constructive.
K? =]

Sunday, October 17, 2010 3:45 PM

Sunday, October 17, 2010 3:49 PM
The people who are affected by cyber bullying deserve it. If you cant understand that that red "x" in the top right corner has the magical power to make it all go away, then you deserve it.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Sunday, October 17, 2010 4:12 PM
Im on a mac.
i dont have anything hiding in my top right,

Would it make you all feel better if i changed my sig?
Maybe y'all should give me some ideas of what SHOULD be placed there.

but even still, this thread has potential. Lets not hijack it over something dumb.

Sunday, October 17, 2010 4:13 PM
This thread is going to turn in to a war...

the library/FAQ has all the DIY mods and the ones that are not there will be there soon as Dave is revamping this section to be sooo much better and full of goodness....

To the original poster.... Even while joking, proclaiming yourself to be an ethug is just going to get you to catch hell here... do what you want, but it is what it is...

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search