Vulcan Turbo - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Vulcan Turbo
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 5:51 AM
I hate to do this but has anyone heard anything from Brian lately? Up until a month ago I've had ok communication with him then nothing. I emailed both emails and called but nothing.

Re: Vulcan Turbo
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 2:24 PM
I inquired about a 2.4 turbo mani and a mini coolant reservoir, he replied back next day, I just ordered the reservoir, will see how long it takes and if I can get anymore communications from him.

Your WHAT hurts?
Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:03 AM
Thanks for the info. How long ago was it that you got the reply back? At least I know he's still around, now to figure out how to get my manifold...

Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:34 AM
dcampbellz24 wrote:Thanks for the info. How long ago was it that you got the reply back? At least I know he's still around, now to figure out how to get my manifold...

Maybe a week ago, he told me the ld9 turbo mani was out of stock, but my reservoir was on shelf.

Your WHAT hurts?
Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:26 AM
Nice. Good to know he only ignores people that have already payed him

Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:38 AM
Isn't that how it always works with all these sellers . . .
Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:11 AM
There are still a couple companies that offer good communication and customer service but this has become too common.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:31 AM
Well you have been here long enough, you should have seen this coming, where did some of Vulcan employees used to work....
-MD- Enforcer wrote:
WHITECAVY wrote:Vulcan started off real nice and all about business when they signed up on the site last year. Now they got in good with everybody they resort back to their old ways- aka exploited...

'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'

They are not getting a second chance from me....well exploited from back in the day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:31 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:44 PM
Damn I didn't realize that! Guess it's partly my own fault

Sunday, August 08, 2010 6:53 PM
When will people learn?
Been seeing this go on for about 8 years now.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:24 PM
Hell I'm a little new to the org, but hell vulcan turbo was pretty up there in the google cache, I wished Id have known. I been waiting on an instock part for over a month, with a loss of communication with brian. FTW! dammit! wont happen again, nor will I recommend. Also could someone please fill me in on what actually happened here on the org with brian(vulcan turbo/milwakee motorwerks)?

Your WHAT hurts?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 6:22 AM
Look up exploited......or HRProwelding
One post
Two Post
Three Post
Red Fish
Blue Fist

and there is LOTS more.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 7:22 AM
Its weird, he screws over JBO people, but I haven't heard of him screwing over anyone in the BMW community (unless I didn't look hard enough) which his Milwaukee Motorwerks shop specializes in. I used to live 5 mins from his shop. Best advice I could give anyone having issues is to try and find a local to stop by his shop. I know Brian aka SpeedRacerZ and Tasch have been to his shop before when Wades car was there.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, August 21, 2010 8:37 PM
doing a search on the vulcanturbo account here, if you do a forum search by username, and type in vulcanturbo, and then go back to their first post back in 2007, you will see the person that signed up on JBO from vulcan turbo is named - Matt Bulckaen --- perhaps that will help someone

Monday, August 23, 2010 4:30 AM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:doing a search on the vulcanturbo account here, if you do a forum search by username, and type in vulcanturbo, and then go back to their first post back in 2007, you will see the person that signed up on JBO from vulcan turbo is named - Matt Bulckaen --- perhaps that will help someone

When I do get emails from the company (few and far)its brian, thru the bbb its owners name is brian, and on both websites (vulcan turbo/ milwaukeemotorwerks) its brian. I think someone is has been using the vulcan user name with no real connection. not sure but Im still pressing my issue with paypal and the bbb.

Your WHAT hurts?
Monday, August 23, 2010 12:33 PM
well on the account that posts here as "Vulcan Turbo LLC" that has answered posts regarding Vulcan Turbo, they signed up using Matt Bulckaen... perhaps a partner?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 8:27 PM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:well on the account that posts here as "Vulcan Turbo LLC" that has answered posts regarding Vulcan Turbo, they signed up using Matt Bulckaen... perhaps a partner?

maybe a partner....still tho he hasnt posted in over 30 days either. Oh well @!#$ it il find someone else to make me my part.

Your WHAT hurts?
Saturday, September 04, 2010 10:45 AM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:well on the account that posts here as "Vulcan Turbo LLC" that has answered posts regarding Vulcan Turbo, they signed up using Matt Bulckaen... perhaps a partner?

or an alias....

in other news, i drove by the shop on my way home from the old apt yesterday and there was a squad car parked out front.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, October 21, 2010 1:43 PM
Has anyone been by thier shop lately?

Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:40 PM
I drove by it like two weeks ago. The shop is mainly a BMW shop so maybe reach out to the BMW community also?

SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:02 PM
Thanks for the help but Brian has been claiming they are working on a new shop and all sorts of other BS. I sent him a pretty blunt email last night and after 8 months of waiting on top of getting him a flange he supposedly couldn't get from his machine shop I can honestly say I'm about at my end with this thing. I told him if he doesn't get back to me I'm just going to contact local law enforcement and get my money back, sell my supercharger stuff and I guess go turbo.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search