GME Chat!! What would make you want to use it? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GME Chat!! What would make you want to use it?
Friday, February 05, 2010 7:00 PM
Please post up here your thoughts and suggestions as to what would make you want to use GME Chat and chat with other members here.

What do you all think would make it bigger and better?

Also what features would you like to see included in the web client? (the one you use when you click "CHAT" on the link bar on the left)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:52 AM

Re: GME Chat!! What would make you want to use it?
Friday, October 22, 2010 8:23 AM
Other people there would make me stay

and as for the web client, the ability to have multiple rooms open at once.
Monday, May 16, 2011 8:18 PM
I just enjoy chatting with people here on the site.I checkin most times while I am surfing but,for a longgggg while not to many people ever come in the chat.This is a quick way to get answers for issues u might be having instead of posting it up.Wish more would at least log in while they were online,and just check to see how many chime in.Don't know why more do not.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 8:22 PM
i usually keep myself logged in at all times... ive been having issues with my BNC lately... i'll get it back up soon.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 8:40 PM
No one is ever on

Friday, October 07, 2011 9:12 PM
Just reviving this post.I normally chime in each time I log in,and do check to see if others drop in.Most who do log in chat stay a hot two seconds and leave if no one kicks back a response.Please just log into chat,if no one is there just cruise the post and check back to see if anyone else logged in.I normally will comment something and eventually maybe some chatting can happen.Maybe a set day and time like the past would be good.I am on here late usually like 10pm-12am several days a wk.So anyone else a better suggestion.And my time is est since we have people in various times zones.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:00 PM
i wanna bring it back.... i finally moved in to my new house and as soon as i get time to get my computers up and running right, i'll have W2 back in there and i'll keep myself logged in like before...

maybe i can find a slick Android IRC app...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:22 PM
Good to see things may get some attention when the time permits.Hope others will at least log into chat while there here anyway!

Saturday, January 14, 2012 4:31 PM
I've been wanting to use the chat and see what it's about but no one is ever there.

2001 Cav Sedan LS - Work In Progress - Sunalier Status
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:37 PM
yeah... ive been plagued with computer issues....

the day i got w2 relaunched, my laptop's mobo took a dump and i logged out...

Friday, September 28, 2012 10:52 PM
I found my Mac irc client. Not sure how much time I'll be able to spend in there tho... wonder if there's a good BB irc client? Hmm...

Someone needs to update the Chat page: http://www.j-body.org/chat/ with the trivia stuff... I can't remember how to start the JBO trivia... and Nickserv? Doesn't seem to be there.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 4:28 AM
The recent hard drive crash took out chanserv/nickserv etc... I took W2 offline a few days ago to move it to a different box... I'll work on getting that done this week so it can come back online. I need to clear the userbase out of w2 so everyone can start over with fresh accounts, since it will have to act as Nickserv for the time being.

Sunday, October 02, 2016 6:49 PM
How do u work this Blooming thing I need feed back on my Pontiac 151 build up ! . Don't know how to get to that forum can anyone help
Thursday, October 06, 2022 6:54 PM
Yea I just got into J Body’s seems a little late but I got an 01 Pontiac with 80k that I got a cnc plate on the way to match intake manifolds with the eco tech for the Eaton m62 supercharger off of an 06 colbolt tryna give my Pontiac more pep

Future mods coming
Wesico forged pistons
Roller rockers
H beam connecting rods
912 stroker kit
Stage 5 Ipp performance cam
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search