gm parts - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gm parts
Monday, November 01, 2010 6:14 PM
hey guys just letting you know i got a job working parts at a chevy dealer so any numbers you need sourced let me know.

Re: gm parts
Monday, November 01, 2010 9:26 PM
Folding mirrors relay board/unit

Monday, November 01, 2010 11:53 PM
Doubtful that you'll find any Toyota Cavalier parts now... they are more than 7 years old now. Most have already been discontinued... I can't get the badges I need now

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:43 AM
i got my fenders and side markers from the dealer last year.... i know the 2.4 Z badge was discontinued but most other badge numbers were good at that time...

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 10:30 AM
so far i havent found any outlet on toyo parts. i did see an option for fenders with a sidemarker in them but it is a discontinued number. i got a vin from a toyo cavy and it did nothing of course.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:25 AM
do you get a discount on said parts?

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:25 PM
Perhaps

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:51 PM
i work for a gm dealer also, and i searched up almost every toyo part number listed in an earlier thread about toyota cav mods and none of them seem to exist anymore. after calling around to other dealerships, one found a part number for inner and outer tails that worked, but they wanted close to a thousand brand new at my cost, so toyota parts aren't even worth looking for new
Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:36 AM
Can you get my ecu reflashed?
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 12:19 PM
Ryan Thompson wrote:Can you get my ecu reflashed?

any answer on this?

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 12:32 PM
John Lenko wrote:Doubtful that you'll find any Toyota Cavalier parts now... they are more than 7 years old now. Most have already been discontinued... I can't get the badges I need now

i ordered some 2.4z emblem from my local dealer/

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:00 PM
The chrome ones, I'm going to assume. I'm trying to get my hands on the red/black ones. Discontinued

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:05 PM
yea your right.. i did too

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search