Clyde Moore (mitdr774) worth his weight in gold... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Clyde Moore (mitdr774) worth his weight in gold...
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 6:37 PM
ok... maybe platinum since he's so small!

guys... i just had to make a post for clyde. i have bought stuff in the past from him and just recently as well. he sent me some rather spendy gm specialty rear diff. fluid for our newly acquired van that needed it desperately and i gotta say, i am thrilled to death that thankfully he had it. if it werent for him i dont know what i would have done....we were in a bind and he bent over backwards to get this stuff to me quickly. and not only that... took me on my word that i would pay him for some other parts he included in the future.

he also drove me a carbon fiber hood all the way here in iowa from michigan a couple years ago. that blew me away as well.

clyde... i am proud to say thank you for all you have done for me. you have been one of if not THE best seller i have ever had the pleasure of dealing with through here and i am very thankful to call you my friend.

you are a real stand up guy and if there is ever ANYTHING i can do you for you.... just name it.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing

Re: Clyde Moore (mitdr774) worth his weight in gold...
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:54 AM
hes a very good guy.....but his weight in gold would roughly equate to a set of earrings or two
A+ clyde

Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:21 AM
Who's Clyde?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:28 AM
I like to think gold is worth its weight in Clydes

Sunday, January 09, 2011 6:19 AM
i agree fully... after a very smooth transaction buying the .430 cams and getting them shipped, i drove 12 hrs each way from VA to Ohio and he drove 3 hrs each way from Mich to Ohio for me to buy a block off of him...

A++++++

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search