90 Sunbird Turbo - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
90 Sunbird Turbo
Thursday, April 14, 2011 6:35 PM
It's very rare I see an Sunbirds anymore. The harsh climate takes it's toll on cars and it's rare I see any cars much older then 20 years old on the road (as daily drivers) so imagine my surprise when I came around a corner and saw this 1990 Sunbird GT Turbo---for sale--to boot! It's a 5 speed, no pwr windows, with 135,000kms (about 80k miles). No rust that I saw--and it's a one owner car.

I like rare things--and Pontiacs!

Re: 90 Sunbird Turbo
Friday, April 15, 2011 7:41 AM
mm i love these theres one down the road from my house thats been sitting for the last two years. :/

Friday, April 15, 2011 5:16 PM
thats a good looking car
Friday, April 15, 2011 6:11 PM
In front of rear wheel is different shade/color

Friday, April 15, 2011 9:27 PM
CrAzY Z24 wrote:In front of rear wheel is different shade/color

yes it is
Friday, April 15, 2011 10:02 PM
I see Alberta plates and area codes. Surprised there's no rust on the rear fenders.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, April 16, 2011 8:26 PM
Tony T Crams wrote:I see Alberta plates and area codes. Surprised there's no rust on the rear fenders.

Im guessing that could be part of what the different color is either a patch panel or some sort of rust repair may have been done but again just guessing. On another note it is nice to see a post about some of the other j-bodys on here i always forget that its for all the j's and not just the cavs and fires since thats mostly whats around anymore.

Monday, April 18, 2011 8:56 PM
Well the 1st and 2nd gens with specific features or not so in good shape are slimming down in being around.I know with my 85 I keep it garaged all the time,and covered.It is my when I have time to restore stuff on it car.I have done so much to it,and have parts laying in the house now(new axles both sides) to do.Neat find regardless.And yeah I noticed the trim piece at the lhs rear whl diff color as well.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 3:36 PM
i had 2 of these, a red one that was fully loaded and a white one that was basic, both had the isuzu 5spds and i loved them both. the red one blew up on me 3hrs after i changed the clutch and the white one i bought for $1000 drove it for 2yrs and sold it for $1500!!!
Sunday, June 26, 2011 12:24 PM
I plan on fixn my 83 j2000 hatch the current 1.8 has 455,000 miles on it so I'm going to get a new engine! She used to get 42mpg .
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search