Someone seriously beat this person! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Someone seriously beat this person!
Friday, May 06, 2011 8:00 PM
So since when did 02 base model coupes with the LN2 become Z24's????
Clicky

*facepalm*

Makes me wonder why some people even try to do anything to a car, sheesh lol.

Re: Someone seriously beat this person!
Friday, May 06, 2011 8:08 PM
lmao,, that radio is about to make a jump for it lol.

Friday, May 06, 2011 8:09 PM
OMG something on craigslist that not true.

NO WAY

Friday, May 06, 2011 8:37 PM
Stephen wrote:OMG something on craigslist that not true.

NO WAY

OMG I KNOW, LIKE FOR REAL!!!!!

Friday, May 06, 2011 9:09 PM
did you notice the corner lights don't match?
Saturday, May 07, 2011 9:14 AM
I sent him a nice email for ya mike

Saturday, May 07, 2011 1:06 PM
justin, no i didnt, haahahaha. Thats great!

Chuckie, thank u. Now when he replies please post back that he said lol

Monday, May 09, 2011 11:43 AM
Bet the thing was rear ended, thats probably why it was "custom painted"

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Monday, May 09, 2011 2:01 PM
Oh yeah the the thing screams accident with crappy repairs.

Monday, May 09, 2011 4:27 PM
unfortunatly i have a sony head unit kinda like that ()got it as a gift) and according to crutchfield it does not fit into the j body. which is why it sticks out a bit. mine isn't as bad as that one though
Monday, May 09, 2011 5:31 PM
u kiddin wrote:unfortunatly i have a sony head unit kinda like that ()got it as a gift) and according to crutchfield it does not fit into the j body. which is why it sticks out a bit. mine isn't as bad as that one though

It doesnt fit in the J-Body according to them because its a single din. Most will stick out a bit. You just have to be crafty about it.

Monday, May 09, 2011 7:16 PM
Mine didn't fit either.... but do you know what to do when it comes to the world of customizing cars....

You trim the damn bezel.... Theres nothing that aggravates me more in the car modding world than completely half-assing @!#$ like that

Monday, May 09, 2011 7:48 PM
my radio damn near is flush minus the face plate.. i never had a radio stick out more then the face itself. always trimmed enough. i gone through one sony a few kenwoods a JVC and a few pioneers. not one has ever stuck out.

Monday, May 09, 2011 11:12 PM
That's just tacky. They even got the "Z24" Logo messed up.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 12:50 AM
azncav wrote:my radio damn near is flush minus the face plate.. i never had a radio stick out more then the face itself. always trimmed enough. i gone through one sony a few kenwoods a JVC and a few pioneers. not one has ever stuck out.

You and Mecster is 100% right. I have had enough cars to know if it dont fit make it. I had to trim the dash itself to make it work with my crappy Jensen because of the damn wires behind it, and it NEVER stuck out like that.

What kills me most is the car isnt a Z. Plain and simple. He is a tard, and it drives me nuts.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 3:49 AM
The car is an ls model(yellow painted jams, ls wheels, and gfx on it).

He probably figured it was a z24 just because it has the lip kit on it. No matter what the car is ugly and overpriced....
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:05 AM
meckster wrote:Mine didn't fit either.... but do you know what to do when it comes to the world of customizing cars....

You trim the damn bezel.... Theres nothing that aggravates me more in the car modding world than completely half-assing @!#$ like that

mine sticks out maybe a 1/4 " more than yours. still should sink it back in a bit. maybe when i can find the time
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 5:30 AM
meckster wrote:Mine didn't fit either.... but do you know what to do when it comes to the world of customizing cars....

t

off topic: your interior is ace....

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:14 AM
Back to the craigslist post, did anyone notice that the original color of the car was yellow? Hit both in front and in back. They also painted the front splash guard...

Thursday, May 12, 2011 5:23 PM
if it wasn't hit, it was a hack that painted in and now this guy is looking for lucky ricer to take it off his stupid hands. and he'll find someone willing to pay 4k for it, thats the sad part

I'm also not holding my breath on that guy replying, Chuckie. why would he respond when he's been caught? it'd be better to "go look at it" then start picking it apart for not being a Z

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, May 12, 2011 5:57 PM
that corner housing thing is hilarious... my car was like that for a day, simply because i didnt have another orange bulb for the clear housing on the left side, and the stealth bulbs hadnt come in the mail yet. i felt like a tard driving it like that 8/

Thursday, May 12, 2011 6:54 PM
It's not an LS.. it's a base model with the Sport Appearance package (RPO code WJ1). You couldn't get that on an LS in the US for the 2002 model year... so it must be a base model.

BTW, the VIN of that car is 1G1JC124627327734... go check it yourself. Definitely not a Z24..

Saturday, May 14, 2011 12:35 AM
John Lenko wrote:It's not an LS.. it's a base model with the Sport Appearance package (RPO code WJ1). You couldn't get that on an LS in the US for the 2002 model year... so it must be a base model.

BTW, the VIN of that car is 1G1JC124627327734... go check it yourself. Definitely not a Z24..

It looks like the base models from 02 that had the LSS lip kit with the brushed aluminum wheels and not the chrome, thats all it can be, but I love the fact he calls it a Z

Saturday, May 14, 2011 9:15 PM
azncav wrote:my radio damn near is flush minus the face plate.. i never had a radio stick out more then the face itself. always trimmed enough. i gone through one sony a few kenwoods a JVC and a few pioneers. not one has ever stuck out.

mine sat inside the mounting kit...

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, May 16, 2011 2:04 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:if it wasn't hit, it was a hack that painted in and now this guy is looking for lucky ricer to take it off his stupid hands. and he'll find someone willing to pay 4k for it, thats the sad part

I'm also not holding my breath on that guy replying, Chuckie. why would he respond when he's been caught? it'd be better to "go look at it" then start picking it apart for not being a Z

I would love to go and see this car with a bunch of J's from here and videotape his face when we all pull up and start tearing it apart. Hell ill even have my fiancee drive her car (which is a Z vert) and let her do it lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search