This guy (not me) - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
This guy (not me)
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:13 PM
i am ashamed to call this guy my friend, but heres what he wants to do...........

he wants to put a f*cking "Vtec" in his sunfire.............he has been persuaded by his honda loving friend that Hondas are better cars, just because his last car "had 500k" on it (it was going thru like 3 quarts of oil every 2 weeks) "and still going strong"

his friend, also, the other day killed his honda, by trying to burn out in a dirt driveway, he dropped his engine on his axle and broke the axle.............they also give me sh*t because i had a cavalier and i liked it always bashing it with the "cavaliers suck, cavaliers are piles of puke, ill buy you a cavalier, after i poop in it and set it on fire, then you can have it" etc etc............but when it came to sunfires it was completely opposite

so after many attempts to explain to these guys, that cav/fires can be just as good, i gave up, now i sit back and laugh at these guys do to what i said up there

honda kid, also, recently put a turbo in his car, and tryed to race a corvette going 100+ down the highway here.............these guys no nothing about cars............[/rant]

Re: This guy (not me)
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:40 PM
Well sounds like your buddy is an idiot. If he goes through...

Give him a tampon and tell him "you'll get the joke in 28 days"

Your Honda buddies are even more of idiots thinking that there is a difference with a sunfire and a cavalier. As for their Honda's are better rants. Tell em to walk outside and see where their engine is. If the answer is laying on top of their broken axle, then just smile and nod.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 2:41 PM
Cool story. We all know "that guy." Its not a new thing.

Move on.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:35 PM
cavaliers do suck

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:37 PM
95LsCoupe wrote:cavaliers do suck

no.... just yours

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:52 PM
TheSundownFire wrote:Cool story. We all know "that guy." Its not a new thing.

Move on.

na its my buddy from up here, not part of the jbo

but i told them many times, they are the same just a different body style, same platform etc etc, they just dont like them because i drove one for a while

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 7:37 PM
meckster wrote:

no.... just yours

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 8:43 PM
I had to sign in just for this, Damn I never post on here.

* Do you want a f*cking Tissue or something, who the hell comes onto Jbody.org and whines like a bitch about their friend, I MEAN you even created a useless thread about it. Come On now, this is even more wasted space than the cavalier with a tiny honda motor in it.... * /Rant
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:57 PM
Oh lord not this @!#$ again.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:13 PM
Gary Brown wrote:I had to sign in just for this, Damn I never post on here.

* Do you want a f*cking Tissue or something, who the hell comes onto Jbody.org and whines like a bitch about their friend, I MEAN you even created a useless thread about it. Come On now, this is even more wasted space than the cavalier with a tiny honda motor in it.... * /Rant

off subject, but I am 4 days older... lol

On subject... lol

Also... honda kids should die. I am one and I still stand by my statement

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:33 PM
at 187k my cavalier may not be as fast as these newer cars.. but its sure doesnt suck!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:39 AM
azncav wrote:at 187k my cavalier may not be as fast as these newer cars.. but its sure doesnt suck!

well once you feel the power of "VTEC" everything sucks... even hott lesbian chicks if you ask them... Now I wish I owned a VTEC. lol

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:43 AM
ive driven cars with "vtec" not impressed .....ill stick with my cavalier

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:01 AM
meckster wrote:

no.... just yours

You should so bring your Cavfire to them and blow their minds.

Agreed with the statement on VTEC not being all that great. I had a 95 civic EX and a 97 Prelude H22A4. Prelude VTEC fun (of course full forged internals, upgraded cams, and a turbo make just about everything more fun), Civic VTEC meh at best
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:20 AM
meckster wrote:

no.... just yours

This made my day.

Haven't we learned yet that VTEC is the shizz yo!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:45 AM
Gary Brown wrote:I had to sign in just for this, Damn I never post on here.

im sorry, im just use to the blazer forum where people actually like stories about dumb ass's like my friends

off topic real quick, i like night fishing, we caught about 6 fish last night, kept 2

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 10:42 AM
Well theres something more interesting to talk about fishing! I always wanted to go night fishing sounds like fun.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:43 PM
freelancer1988 wrote:

Civic kids should die, I actually like some Integras, RSX, Accords, and love the S2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:59 PM
95LsCoupe wrote:
freelancer1988 wrote:

Civic kids should die, I actually like some Integras, RSX, Accords, and love the S2000

Civic kids need to go... If you got an s2k, you get some respect. You you got an Integra/RSX maybe... If you got a late model prelude ]:-> I kill you and take for my own...
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 3:45 PM
I'll take HP and TQ over VTEC any day of the week.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 4:12 PM
ill give respect where respect is deserved. ive come across a few civics that were clean and fast. S2000 gets my respect purely for the fact that by definition its a sports car (two door, two seater, RWD)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 4:41 PM
Justin Grantham wrote:
95LsCoupe wrote:
freelancer1988 wrote:

Civic kids need to go... If you got an s2k, you get some respect. You you got an Integra/RSX maybe... If you got a late model prelude ]:-> I kill you and take for my own...

MMM...prelude....I had a 2000, should have never sold it, but I couldn't keep it and the cavy at the same time. bahhh

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 5:35 PM
yeah, i give respect to the good Hondas but the ones that are around here i give none to

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:55 PM
My friend is also a "Honda guy" and he has a 98 h22 prelude ...me and him play around and race all the time and even with his DOHC 200hp honda i still get the jump on him and keep up til he hits vtec and i personally think thats sad because i drive a AUTOMATIC 3sp ohv..he puts his in the tiptonic mode and everything....and idk if its just me but if u have ever met a die hard honda fan that talks down to everything except his/her hondas, oddly enough their honda is usally broke down or without a motor!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:22 PM
Daniel Cooper wrote:My friend is also a "Honda guy" and he has a 98 h22 prelude ...me and him play around and race all the time and even with his DOHC 200hp honda i still get the jump on him and keep up til he hits vtec and i personally think thats sad because i drive a AUTOMATIC 3sp ohv..he puts his in the tiptonic mode and everything....and idk if its just me but if u have ever met a die hard honda fan that talks down to everything except his/her hondas, oddly enough their honda is usally broke down or without a motor!

he talks down about my truck and just about every car im going to drive, i gave up hope on the honda guy (like i said earlier) when he tryed to race a corvette at 100+ mph

i told the guy with the sunfire, if he wants to put in a vtec, hes stupid, if hes going to do all that work, he might as well put a 2.4 with a 5 speed in

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search