clean slate... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
clean slate...
Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:07 PM
Im looking to gather IDEAS for my car and i was just curious to see what u would do if u had a fresh start on a car

Re: clean slate...
Saturday, May 21, 2011 2:56 PM
If I could have my '02 Sunfire GT back as a clean slate, I would keep it much more simple this time around. The most important thing I wouldn't do would be put an aftermarket (especially Magnaflow) exhaust on it. I would stick with the factory exhaust. Aftermarket (Magnaflow) exhaust was a waste of money, sounded terrible and was an all around PITA.

Saturday, May 21, 2011 9:30 PM
well mine is still pretty simple so far..this is what im working with..and idk if i can go back to stock exaust..lol i like making some noise goin down the rd..lol but thats my opinion

Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:27 AM
Drop it and a evil eye hood with projectors

Modding my j since I found the org
Sunday, May 22, 2011 8:25 PM
yea im workin on the money for a drop and im still trying to learn welding in school then ima get evil eyes, i used to have it lowered BUT i cut the springs and that was a biiiiiiiiiiiig mistake
Monday, May 23, 2011 5:08 AM
Monday, May 23, 2011 12:46 PM
oh yea, its all coming together peice by peice, im actually workin on gettin it painted here soon since thats what i go to school for
Saturday, May 28, 2011 5:55 AM
Daniel Cooper wrote:i like making some noise goin down the rd..lol but thats my opinion

You're still young. Wait until you get older .

Saturday, May 28, 2011 2:01 PM
Wait til the drone annoyes the hell out of you lol. I had that problem with my 92 Cavi 3.1L. Sounded great outside, but the drone inside drove me nuts...

Saturday, May 28, 2011 4:33 PM
That ^ I have a fart can and even tho I think it sounds nice I would like to quiet it down a bit prob going to add a looooooong resonator to it.

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, May 30, 2011 9:50 PM
If I had your exact car, I'd shave the side mouldings, put on a CF hood, drop it and then do either a turbo or a header and nitrous kit. Automatics with nitrous are a cheap way to good 1/4 mile times.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Monday, June 06, 2011 3:05 PM
im working on the molding now..and when i get outta school and can afford another dd i wanna rebulid the motor and boost it and make a really nice project..either that or go with a gtp swap
Monday, June 06, 2011 6:59 PM
just drive it and buy a better platform to modify.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 5:50 PM
If i could start over heres what i would do to my car..

Rk front lip
Ls sides/rear lip
invader hood
supercharger
slammed
some nice wheels

oh wait... that is my car..

Eat my shift
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search