Got another J! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got another J!
Sunday, June 19, 2011 6:58 PM
Well, i sold my cavalier back in march, and have been using my jeep as my daily driver and rig for the past few months, with gas prices on the rise i started browsing around for another car but got a better opportunity. My mother bought a 2001 sunfire back in 2003 or so which was then passed onto my sister when her dodge stratus @!#$ the bed so she could still get back and forth to school... finishing school she just bought a 2012 Kia Forte Koup and then passed the sunfire onto me.

So i now own a 2001, 2 door, automatic, silver sunfire... not exactly my preferred model, color, or transmission but the price was right.

^-- WTF!?! That's not a J!

Re: Got another J!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:33 PM
grats.

as a sidenote the gas prices have gone down .30c a gallon from what they were two weeks ago by me anyway. food for thought on driving the funner vehicle.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:37 PM
Congrats.

Monday, June 27, 2011 2:30 PM
Yah, gas has dropped a bit but it's still 1.21 a liter here, and 370km on a tank, about $100 to fill the tank, gets a little expensive lol. I remember my cavalier getting over 600km on $50, i haven't filled the sunfire yet so i'm not sure on what that will be getting.

But i'm glad to have something a little more pavement friendly anyway, as i made the jeep better off road, it got worst for on the road. I just need to do a bit of rust work on the sunfire and it could use a new hood, bottom of the doors are pretty rotted and it's bubbling above the side skirts on the front fenders... as for the hood, my sister rear ended someone and it doesn't exactly lay flat anymore, though the bumper somehow only has a few minor scratches

Monday, June 27, 2011 2:38 PM
Oh yes, it also needs a headlight, broke the mount off of one when she rear ended buddy.

As modifications go, i'll probably keep this car pretty simple, maybe tint the tail lights and turn signals, maybe a set of rims, and definitely getting an HID kit for the headlights, they're terrible.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search