Oh god my eyes!! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Re: Oh god my eyes!!
Sunday, August 07, 2011 11:03 AM
Not my style but for having all the body kit and custom interior jazz it's clean looking. Be great for a cute girl

Sunday, August 07, 2011 11:08 AM
J-body: Hello Kitty edition?

Sunday, August 07, 2011 1:25 PM
It's not the worse I ever seen. It looks like pinkcavy(Ashley) twin.

Sunday, August 07, 2011 5:32 PM
I can't believe she's selling it. . . . I've talked to the owner a couple times about the car and she had told me she never wanted to sell it. Now this? Wow.....

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Sunday, August 07, 2011 8:29 PM
it's really not that bad. for a pink car there's alot of time put into it obviously. not my taste at all but honestly it's alot better than alot of the cars on here, including my own lol

Monday, August 08, 2011 9:36 AM
HardcoreXSunfire wrote:It's not the worse I ever seen. It looks like pinkcavy(Ashley) twin.
smh ...

Monday, August 08, 2011 1:10 PM
And shes done allot of work w/ the car at events for breast cancer research

Monday, August 08, 2011 5:41 PM
Not my style, but at least it looks like it's pretty good quality and not just thrown together like a lot of J-Bodies I've seen.

Monday, August 08, 2011 10:02 PM
if it were any color other than pink, you'd probably be throwing your panties at it on stage. it's a very well modded car, it's just pink.

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 6:33 AM
cannon fodder wrote:if it were any color other than pink, you'd probably be throwing your panties at it on stage. it's a very well modded car, it's just pink.
this

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 9:01 AM
looks better than half the cars on JBO.

and why do people still make these threads? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Is your life so insignificant that you need to draw attention to yourself with a weak attempt to bash someone else's car?

Thursday, August 11, 2011 4:42 AM
J03Y wrote:looks better than half the cars on JBO.

agreed

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:22 AM
i do agree that the build quality is good. but i just cant stanf the interier with that shag even if it was a different color. im sure the exterier would also look really good another colour.
Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:42 AM
well, it's not your car, it wasn't built for you, so what you think of it really doesn't mean that much.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search