New Forum Topics?? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Forum Topics??
Saturday, September 03, 2011 11:20 AM
i dont know whos in charge of the site, but we have the generation gap forums . . . so why cant we have forums dedicated to specific engines . . . wouldnt it make finding info about an engine that much easier?

Re: New Forum Topics??
Saturday, September 03, 2011 11:50 AM
There is a section for that. Its in anything goes under Premium Members site suggestions.

Saturday, September 03, 2011 12:00 PM
color me lost but in 10 years i have never had an issue using the search....

if the information simply isnt there then make a new post. performance covers all the motors, no need to have 50 different forums for a community thats dwindling by the day and a platform thats been dead for 7 years.

Saturday, September 03, 2011 3:47 PM
goddamn, it has been that long now hasn't it? i gotta get a new car.....

Saturday, September 03, 2011 4:52 PM
i think this is the first time ive ever had to move a thread TO general... usually i have to filter threads AWAY from General...

Saturday, September 03, 2011 4:59 PM
i think you should just delete him and tell him to go premium to give forum suggestions

Saturday, September 03, 2011 11:53 PM
Mods can't delete, all we can do is permaban, and then dave can make the account inactive. Deleting outright can potentially be hectic if a user has a lot of posts. and anyone can give suggestions... Its ultimately up to Dave as to what he wants to take under consideration or not... (He's more willing to consider Premium Member's ideas, though)

Sunday, September 04, 2011 12:08 AM
i meant delete the post, not him, sorry! delete instead of move.

Sunday, September 04, 2011 1:02 PM
Search function on this site sucks ass, but we do not need a forum for each motor.

FU Tuning

Sunday, September 04, 2011 2:08 PM
My original idea on this subject would be to create a forum for each motor, and then link those forums globally to every site on the GME that's platform carried the motor. That would very quickly allow us to expand to other platforms with content in place already.... I don't see this idea ever happening though...

Sunday, September 04, 2011 4:01 PM
ecotec forum is for the eco's , and this site of for the ohv and twin cam

simple

Sunday, September 04, 2011 4:02 PM
meant ecotec power , dam lack of edit and not being a premi member , lmao

Sunday, September 04, 2011 9:17 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(™)]ecotec forum is for the eco's , and this site of for the ohv and twin cam

simple

I don't agree.

I never go to Ecotec forums. Looks weird, and cheap.

all 3 motors were in a J so all should be covered on this site and always have been. I see no problem with how it has. Most questions that people have will cover for all 3. Of course some things that are specific and not hard to tell.

FU Tuning

Monday, September 12, 2011 6:17 PM
No Longer Screaming wrote:Search function on this site sucks ass, but we do not need a forum for each motor.

please enlighten me as to how the search sucks?

you go to it.. type a word in and use the filter as needed for specifics. it really is only limited by the user's imagination as far as finding topics and posts go.

i dont see the complication.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 5:39 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:
No Longer Screaming wrote:Search function on this site sucks ass, but we do not need a forum for each motor.

you go to it.. type a word in and use the filter as needed for specifics. it really is only limited by the user's imagination as far as finding topics and posts go.

Soo many times I have tried to find something I previously found using the same words, but yet can't find it.

It sucks.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:05 PM
must be user error.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:49 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:

Soo many times I have tried to find something I previously found using the same words, but yet can't find it.

It sucks.

then you are the only one. if you do everything the same twice, you'll get the same results twice. 'nuff said. the search engine on this site works incredibly well.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search