Good websites for buying parts? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Good websites for buying parts?
Saturday, April 21, 2012 3:03 PM
I got a 2000 Cavalier Coupe that I'm working on. I've found some things I'd like on http://andysautosport.com/

Anybody ever had any problems with the parts they've bought from this site?

Any sites I should check out?

Re: Good websites for buying parts?
Saturday, April 21, 2012 9:49 PM
I suggest http://www.rockauto.com they sell a pretty good assortment of parts for pretty much most rides.I have bought from them and solid service and prices are def fair.My last buy was new headlight assemblies the plastic housing minus the bulbs for like 33.00 each fit like a glove bought new bulbs silverstars for my nephews 98 accord that I have maintained and did ALOT of work on.Just a suggestion on a good source that has worked for me.

Friday, April 27, 2012 5:26 AM
Ron Love wrote:I suggest http://www.rockauto.com they sell a pretty good assortment of parts for pretty much most rides.I have bought from them and solid service and prices are def fair.My last buy was new headlight assemblies the plastic housing minus the bulbs for like 33.00 each fit like a glove bought new bulbs silverstars for my nephews 98 accord that I have maintained and did ALOT of work on.Just a suggestion on a good source that has worked for me.

I can vouch for them as well. I've ordered from them a handful of times and have always been happy with the service. Very good prices too.

Friday, April 27, 2012 5:40 AM
What parts are you looking for?

Friday, April 27, 2012 11:06 AM
KG wrote:
Ron Love wrote:I suggest http://www.rockauto.com they sell a pretty good assortment of parts for pretty much most rides.I have bought from them and solid service and prices are def fair.My last buy was new headlight assemblies the plastic housing minus the bulbs for like 33.00 each fit like a glove bought new bulbs silverstars for my nephews 98 accord that I have maintained and did ALOT of work on.Just a suggestion on a good source that has worked for me.

I can vouch for them as well. I've ordered from them a handful of times and have always been happy with the service. Very good prices too.

Love love LOVE rockauto.com, I've recommended them to everyone I know. Awesome prices, top notch customer service, and fast shipping!
But if you're looking for aftermarket stuff, check out TTR and O.E.M., both deal with the ORG a lot.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Friday, April 27, 2012 7:48 PM
Rockauto here too, if you need parts or know your going to need them, go there. same parts as a parts store for less, there are alot of wholesale closeout prices most of the time, Fast shipping, sometimes spendy if your only buying one or two things.. try to ship most items from one warehouse, its sometimes a pain to pick and choose but they will tell you if your parts will ship separately or together.. Another thing is its easy as hell to navigate. Only had one problem wit them once, got a cap and rotor for a mini van and the cap was broken and the rotor was wrong, looked like it was for a sbc... called them and they said no problem.. they refunded money and i didn't even have to ship the parts back.

And for aftermarket go TTR or OEM, and check the different forums for gp's and stuff going on by members, like Jeffie's suspension parts & the new saturn break swap thread and be sure to check the classifieds, somebody might be selling what you want, and you can put up a wanted ad so people know what you need.
Thursday, May 03, 2012 7:02 PM
rockauto....

97 Pontiac sunfire quad 4 auto
Friday, June 08, 2012 7:35 AM
www.TurboTechRacing.com!

One of the longest J-Body supporting companies! Once of the largest too!

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search