MERGED: Andys auto sport ? / Not sure this has been answered yet. - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MERGED: Andys auto sport ? / Not sure this has been answered yet.
Saturday, December 22, 2012 2:01 PM
Hey guys i was wondering if this was a great place to order parts for my car. I just want some feedback thanks guys

Re: Andys auto sport ?
Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:30 PM
It's nice, I ordered a few cosmetic adding from there such as vent visors, fenders, bug shields, head light covers, window louvers. Just an FYI on them, the sport items are not always better looking the the cheaper model. Pictures are not always accurate but I was happy with what I got except for my big shield. The picture showed it skinny and wrapped around the fenders ad the one I got looked like it should go on a 70s pickup truck.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:31 PM
im 50/50 on them i ordered some parts and they never sent a confirmation email a week later i called them and they said it was no longer made but they had my money if i wanted something else, just wish they would have called or emailed me. And i have also ordered form them and received the parts fast and was really happy so my suggestion is to call and make sure its in stock first.
Not sure if this has been answered or not
Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:28 PM
I have been looking at Andys Autosport to get quite a bit of stuff for my '02 Cavalier. I have been researching them and been seeing a lot of bad reviews. I want to be able to get a lot of stuff at one place and Andys is the only place that has everything I want. What I want to know is what everyone's experience with them was like. Are they reputable? If not, could you direct me somewhere that is not ebay to get everything for my Cavalier? Thank you.
Re: Not sure if this has been answered or not
Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:35 PM
they ripped me off for a front lip.

I waited for 6 months before started raising hell.

whenever I'd call, I'd sit on hold for upwards of 20 minutes, no one ever picked up (I always just hung up and tried again another day)

I ended up having to put a stop-payment in order to get my money back. I'll never order anything from them again.

Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:26 PM
just about anything you want to get, you can get from members here second hand.

Monday, January 21, 2013 9:16 AM
Anything from ilovebodykits.com? They have a B+ rating with the BBB.
Monday, January 21, 2013 11:21 AM
Thank you for that. I will do that.
Monday, January 21, 2013 12:35 PM
The reviews I have seen weren't good, but I still would like to order from them myself as well. The reviews were from 2009 and 2010.
Monday, January 21, 2013 1:47 PM
I've searched them, because I've seen a few things I want, and everyone seems to hate them terribly. I just use them as a directory to find the parts I like and then either look on Amazon, or the manufacturer's actual website.
Monday, January 21, 2013 1:53 PM
I have not seen any reviews about them from 2012 at all. Only from 2009 and 2010.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:14 AM
I would stay away from them. I ordered a few things from them (back bumper, backup system, decals, and a few other things and it has always taken them over 2 months and me calling them about a 100 times to ship my stuff out. It took them 6 months to ship out my rear bumper and that was last year. It was a total waste of my time and money with them. I say stay away.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:57 PM
What you looking for to buy from andys?

Friday, February 01, 2013 8:06 AM
Good to find the parts well made directory, and always someone out there with it a little cheaper and not so many hater reviews. I don't even think they stock the items they sell, they are like a product front cause I have found several sites out there with almost identical layouts.

Z doesn't mean last, it just lapped A.
Friday, February 01, 2013 8:37 AM
carid and andy's are just 2 of the same sites. They are copies of each other. I think they do whats called store fronting, where they put together a site of products from other places order them for you. Ever notice how expensive that crap is, no way. I take trust in these members and scrap yards before I have to drive to Cali to beat some lazy parts thief lol.

Z doesn't mean last, it just lapped A.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:37 PM
well im planning on ordering the street fire front bumper this summer n i was going to use andys but now that i read this..... not sure where to order from
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search