What's up with Carcustoms? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What's up with Carcustoms?
Saturday, February 09, 2013 1:03 PM
Are carcustoms and allecotec out of business or something? I ordered some stuff from carcustoms 6 days ago. After 4 days, I checked the order status and it still said pending. No charge on my card, no shipping information, nothing. So I send them an email asking if there is a problem with my card or something and I don't hear anything back for a few days. This morning, I called them twice and all I got was a recording that said "The person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time". So I ended up sending them another email to cancel the order. I'm just going to buy from someone else. Are they out of business or something? I'm just confused because all I've ever read about them is how amazing they are to deal with. Does anybody know what's going on?

Re: What's up with Carcustoms?
Saturday, February 09, 2013 9:53 PM
Here we go again..

Saturday, February 09, 2013 10:03 PM
I actually sent you an email saying the sway bars were out of stock and of you wanted me to send the rest of the parts to you but never heard back. I guess my server is acting up again and you never got the email. If you wish to cancel the order ill be more than happy to do so for you. I'm sorry to have am caused problems for not being able to get a hold of you.

As for the phone, that's been nothing but headaches for me but that's all my fault and not anyone else's.

But to answer your question, I'm not put of business just been slow lately. No ones fault but mine.

Ill send you another email late tonight, hopefully you will receive the email and we can communicate through email and ill give you my personal cell # that you can be in contact with if you'd like.

Again I'm sorry.

Saturday, February 09, 2013 10:09 PM
I have bought many parts through Karo.

He has always taken care of me.

Lots of other guys on here will vouch for him also.

Saturday, February 09, 2013 10:26 PM
I don't need anyone to vouch for me. When I'm in the wrong I admit to it, make it right, and move on from it.

Sunday, February 10, 2013 2:16 PM
Ah, it makes a lot more sense now. I haven't been getting any of your emails, including the one you sent last night. I'd have you send the rest of the parts out but I ordered them from another site yesterday. I'd appreciate it if you could cancel the order this time but I really appreciate you letting me know what's going on as far as communication goes. I wasn't trying to put down your company or discourage people from ordering from you, I was just trying to figure out what was going on. Like I said, all I've ever heard about your customer service is great things and it was all definitely true. I know where I'll be ordering my parts in the future.

Thanks, I appreciate it man.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:41 PM
Since we have a thread for this now, I'd also like to take my opportunity to ask where my e-mail reply is when I asked how I can order on your site to be able to ship to Canada after you gave me a shipping quote on a B&m Shift kit that I had to remind you, Karo, for. I understand if you're having some issues and I dont want to sound aggressive, but communication between merchant and buyer is key if youre gonna want to earn new customers. Please get back to me, I really want that shift kit,thank you.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search