Z Yaaaa - fast97z24 where is the stuff I ordered over a month ago??? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Z Yaaaa - fast97z24 where is the stuff I ordered over a month ago???
Friday, November 29, 2013 11:18 AM
I purchased a set of konis with sportlines from z yaaaa back on october 28th, I have been patiently waiting and not saying anything. This is probably the 10th so member that has done this to me this year and I think it should be addressed. I only ever sent him 1 or 2 messages a week seeing whats going on. I know people are busy and have lives and I am in no rush. This is why I do not gift money because then paypal has no recourse. If I do not have a tracking number by Monday or Tuesday I will be filing a dispute.

I am not to happy with the way this is going. I have been patiently waiting now for over a month for you to ship these and I really don't think it takes a week to ship rear struts. I even paid exactly what you asked for and didn't try to negotiate a lower price. I think this is kind of ridiculous now. When I first messaged you, you assured me you were a good seller and had good feedback. I still don't even have a tracking number for the fronts you said were ready to ship weeks ago.

Rob
--- -Z Yaaaa- <fast97z24> wrote:

wow i finally got time and got the rears off the car! lol so, now i just gotta hit up the local grocery store and hopefully find a box. or boxeS
--- Rob Dotterer wrote:

Ok, think you will have them out by next weekend?
--- -Z Yaaaa- wrote:

sadly no, i have had to work different hours this week due to my boss being on vacation. usually i work 8-4, this week its been 9-6 and when i get home its dark. no progress on getting the rears off the car, anyway. i did get the fronts to work and they are sitting there awaiting packaging.

sorry this is taking so long. ill get em out.
--- Rob Dotterer wrote:

Any progress?
--- -Z Yaaaa- wrote:

not on a box. would you be opposed to me just wrapping them real good and shipping them that way?
--- Rob Dotterer wrote:

Any progress?
--- -Z Yaaaa- wrote:

im still trying to locate a suitable box lol. like i said i wanna ship the fronts first so you can at least get them on while i get these rears off this car yet. think im gonna have to hit up walmart or something to find a box...
--- Rob Dotterer wrote:

Hi, when do you think you will have them shipped out? It's no rush. I'm still trying to get my car to stop overheating ever few minutes due to air in the heater core.

--- -Z Yaaaa- wrote:

sorry for the delay, sir! yep got the money. soon as this rain lets up ill get my ass out to the car and pull the rears.
--- Rob Dotterer wrote:

Let me know if you got the payment I sent.
--- -Z Yaaaa- wrote:

man you gotta know that i have been selling and buying parts on jbo for ten years now. ask around, many will vouch for me. cory zepp (z's z) shawn mckenzie, jay van, joe schulte, brandon fetter.. the list goes on ive all had successful dealings with them. also i have a 200+ rating on ebay (zyaaaa24).
--- Rob Dotterer wrote:

Okay, if you could just take a quick picture for me tomorrow. I got screw over 4 times in the last 2 months trying to buy konis with sportlines. 2 times people tried to sell me broken stuff and I wasted a few hours drive. 1 person told me they didn't have the energy to ship them after I waited 2 weeks for them to be delivered and was pissed when I found out they were not shipped. Then the other just never got back to me after I paid for them. They were all members on here. Luckily I never lost money just time but I am not to confident with members on here. I have bought stuff from quite a few members but I have never seen so many people that just don't care and screw people over. I am active on LS1Tech, v6z24.com, berretta.net, 60degreev5, s10forum, but this site has a bunch of shady people. I know you have been a member here for a while so I do not think you are that way. I am just letting you know why I asked the questions I did and why I wanted pictures. I wasn't able to get to the bank today, hopefully I can go tomorrow during work and send you the payment.
--- -Z Yaaaa- wrote:

there is a pic of the rear on the classified ad. but it was back when it was brand new. literally with cleaning will look 98% of what they did.

--- Rob Dotterer wrote:

That is fine, what ever is easier for you. I will try to get to the bank today or tomorrow so I can paypal you the money. Can you send me pictures of the rear?
--- -Z Yaaaa- wrote:

paypal is basshead_69@hotmail.com

and shipping will probably be about a week or so. i still need to pull the rears off the car. the fronts i have already gotten off and have them ready to go. i am probably going to ship them in two seperate boxes and i know all four of them together is too much weight for usps. so i spose i can ship the fronts first.... that way you can get started?
--- Rob Dotterer wrote:

What's your PayPal? Also how quick can you ship them out? I have my car apart lol.
--- -Z Yaaaa- wrote:

ok pa should be fine for my 75 dollar shipping cap lol. he actually sold me the entire car so basically im just parting it out and putting it back to stock. and yes they are adjustable via a knob on the top of each strut. all externally done on the fly. bing bang boom.
--- Rob Dotterer wrote:

Hi, why did he get rid of them? These are the ones that are externally adjustible correct? Is there a knob or something to adjust them?

3218 Saint Lawrence avenue
Reading, pa 19606-2339

--- -Z Yaaaa- wrote:

nothing wrong with them at all. i used them for about 8000 miles and then sold them to a local j-buddy. i honestly think he told me he put 1500 miles on them from there so come to think of it, technically.. they have less than 10,000 miles lol

and yes paypal just so long as fees are covered or sent in gift mode.

whats your address?
--- Rob Dotterer wrote:

Do you accept paypal? Also is their anything wrong with them?

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.

Re: Z Yaaaa - fast97z24 where is the stuff I ordered over a month ago???
Friday, November 29, 2013 1:28 PM
C'mon Brad get on it!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:05 AM
are you @!#$ kidding me? i have never missed a response to you and have ALWAYS told you what was going on. again, i am sorry this is taking so long but i have been waiting OVER 6 months for parts from someone on here but you dont see me dragging their name through the mud. this is horse @!#$.

people i even told this guy i would GIVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK AND THE PARTS if i didnt get a chance to ship by next friday (dec 6th). who here has ever garenteed that kind of deal before? ANYBODY?! you dont see that in the pm's he posted though... gee i wonder why?

i resent this rob. i know i should have gotten them out sooner but you have to realize something.. i have three children (including a 7 month old), a full time job, and a wife that cannot feel her @!#$ legs. between appointments for her, kids stuff and living in a town with a post office that is only open from 8-12 every day it is not the easiest thing in the world to get things shipped. something like struts is ALSO not the easiest thing in the world to ship, you need a massive box.

i get that you are upset over this, i would be to but that is NO REASON to start a thread like this bashing someone's name. i could see it if i had not been in 100% contact with every single question or otherwise.

i cant believe you did this rob. it was completely uncalled for.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:29 AM

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:19 AM
rob, why did you leave the most important information out?

z yaaaa wrote:i agree man. i know i should have gotten them out before now. id be pissed, too. this week has been pretty busy with thanksgiving and shopping etc for christmas. heres the deal.. if i dont get them shipped by next friday i will offer you a full refund AND the parts. next friday... which is dec. 6th. does that sound ok?

Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:19 AM
I have had a lot of dealings with Brad and while he is not the fastest at shipping, he is straight forward with you about it. It might take a bit to get some parts, but they have always been quality, and he has never left me hanging not knowing what was going on.

Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:21 AM
Some times brad is slow... But he keeps his word.. I've bought things from him I've received them fast and sometimes took awhile. I understand being frustrated over being screwed from other sellers. I've been screwed before. It makes it hard knowing who to trust. But let me tell you this. Most of these guys in here are good guys and pretty trustworthy. Like I said some times people are slow they dont run a business where they can sell and ship parts all day. This is an hobby for most of us and a lot of us work full time jobs and have families... Probably like you..with that being said. I wouldn't worry about getting your parts.. You will get them. I just sent brad money for parts as well. If I didn't trust him I wouldn't have given him money for the coil conversion he was selling. I know more than likely it will take a while. I'd prefer it shipped out asap. But I understand his situation.

Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:26 AM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:rob, why did you leave the most important information out?

z yaaaa wrote:i agree man. i know i should have gotten them out before now. id be pissed, too. this week has been pretty busy with thanksgiving and shopping etc for christmas. heres the deal.. if i dont get them shipped by next friday i will offer you a full refund AND the parts. next friday... which is dec. 6th. does that sound ok?

I didn't leave that out. This was posted before you responded back to me it you look at the times. There is a hour or so difference.

Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:36 AM
i dont see those words anywhere in your post nor anywhere ELSE in this entire thread....

but it doesnt matter. the fact is i garenteed you i would ship them. you should be rooting for me failing right now so you get the parts AND the cash!

i have a huge reputation around here for buying/selling parts. you have just ruined it all for me by making this post. cory up there waited months before getting parts from me. never a thrasher thread made. shawn mckenzie, even worse situation, he had to wait even longer for parts once. didnt make a thrasher thread. why? because they are realistic. turbo kits, big parts etc take time to organize and get boxed up. i have literally made hundreds of transactions here for smaller items that are easier to ship that went out in a normal time frame.

IMO you dont make thrasher threads unless you either a.) never get a response back or the seller is shady like with little to no information in their responses. or b.) NEVER get the parts!

i have been very forthcoming with information, responding to each and every pm you ever sent me. sure its been slow but jesus give a guy more time. i had to pull the struts off the car during this time as well! i went out of my way to send you a pm with that info so you were well informed. does that sound like someone that is going to screw you over? look at my post count, nearly 25,000. why would i mess my reputation up by screwing someone over the very site im active on?

look, i know ive apologized more than a few times, and i know that it provides little comfort in this situation but i WILL get your parts out.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:42 AM

Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:03 AM
brad is one of those few people I would probably ship parts to before getting paid I've had a couple of dealing with them no problem at all everything went smoothly. even offered to go collect from a buyer that I had that live by him that seems like he was going to be shady.
Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:18 AM
I only made this thread because it is taking so long and with paypal there is only a 45 day guarantee on money. This thread should not hurt your reputation if you come through. How would you feel if you were in my shoes and you ordered something and have been very calm and patiently waiting for something and ever message you get is I did not have time or I have been buy, etc. The last person I waited almost 45 days for them to send me the same items. On the 43rd day they told me, " I am sorry, I have been to lazy to remove the parts from my car, I will refund you money they have not been shipped yet.". When they told me 2 weeks before they were shipped. It was another member on here. Then they refunded 80% of my money and told me they did not feel they should have to refund it in full and I had to file a dispute for the rest because they felt they should make money for their laziness. Same thing happened with another member on here too and they tried to keep all but $10 of my money. It is not like its been a week and I have been hounding you. I give most people way more time then anyone else would. Your the only one that can make this thread negative by not coming through.

Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:34 AM
i am not blaming you for being upset. i would be to. i have been in (and still am) in your shoes. i waited for a buddy to ship 2 arp flywheel bolts for what seemed like a month. i only asked him about them once i think. they showed up. ive been waiting for 6 months for parts from a member here but because of his reputation i dont feel the need to even really worry about it. i know eventually ill get the stuff. another guy, ive been waiting right now on for a front bumper, its also been months. he recently refunded half my money because of it. i am still waiting for the other half.. i didnt make a thread over it.

you have to at least give someone the benefit of the doubt. if you had 45 days then why couldnt this thread have been made on day 40? this is day 32 i believe. that would have given me 8 days (1 day further than my money back with parts garentee) and the parts would have been there for you.

Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:56 AM
Brad only has two faults, he hordes J-body parts and he takes a while to ship parts but the parts will be just as described. I have experienced it first hand but would buy from him again in a heart beat. He is actively responding to you and providing reasonable explanations, be patient, Brad is a man of his word and will get the parts to you.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Saturday, November 30, 2013 11:08 AM
Brad is absoloutley one of the most straight guys on this forum. He has been around longer then most people and hasn't given up on this forum. Like many people have. he supports newbies as I was once and he taught me a lot on the forum. And we have made multiple purchases from each other and tried coming up with new things to support the Jbody platform to continue the aftermarket support. Maybe he should have acted a Lil quicker but there is no reason for trashing his reputation with out even telling him you were going to do this to him... Relax he said if he doesn't take care of it he will refund your money....
Mad love for you brad. We all know you're reputation.. No worries, just get the parts to this guy and end this silly topic.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318

Saturday, November 30, 2013 11:38 AM
Brad is a stand up guy. I have never had an issue with him.

Currently I am borrowing his personal torque plate for the LD9. He was nice enough to lend me the plate back in the early summer when my engine build plans were beginning. Due to the laziness of my engine builder/machinist.. I STILL have this torque plate in my possession. Circumstances out of my control, I have made efforts to keep Brad updated on his tool and have apologized countless times for this delay. I even offered to send it back without using it just so it could be returned to it's owner. He has never once made a stink, bugged me about it, or asked for it back. Brad isn't one to screw someone over. Like stated by others, he is actively responding to the situation. He isn't ignoring it. In a dying community (J-body enthusiasts) he is still a key player keeping it alive when others have turned their backs to the scene.

Brad isn't one to screw people over. Communication should have been kept private and this thread is pointless.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Saturday, November 30, 2013 11:41 AM
^yup.

I forwarded this thread to Brad because I knew he wouldn't see it or even expect it at the least. He has offered to go to the junkyard for me for parts, out of his pocket several times and have me pay him back.

Like stated, dying platform, he is doing his best to help owners out still.

Saturday, November 30, 2013 12:43 PM
brad's a good guy

he paid me forever ago for some parts that i still have yet to ship. he's been super patient with me while i try to get my crap together and get them out to him.

he's not out to screw anyone. life happens sometimes. he's been a part of the community probably longer than I have.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 8:44 AM
shipped yesterday. as promised.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 4:33 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:shipped yesterday. as promised.

/thread

Saturday, December 07, 2013 8:01 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know, I received the struts today and everything looks good.

Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:40 PM
Well then, lets close this thread up...

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search