Well I'm back..... kinda - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Well I'm back..... kinda
Saturday, July 25, 2015 6:08 PM
Geez I really don't know where to begin.
It's been a while since I've posted up but I'm back because I'm sad to say the 'blu is now or will be history.
Long story short a lady rear ended me at a stop light and the car was considered totaled.
No structural damage, just a tail light area re-skinning, and then the engine went. Finally. lol
This car has been through a lot and I'm proud to say my best build to date.

I probably know this is not the best place to post this but anyone knowing about this car knows there's a lot of good parts going to be parted out.
I'd like to get them to a good home where it will continue to do their thing like they did on the 'blu.
I'm seeing if there's any interest in it and if not I'll just wind up letting the local junk yard have some fun with it.
There should be a list somewhere on the site of everything on the car that would be sold so let me know.

It's been a good run with the 'blu but now my sights and money are on another project building the Paseo as I built the 'blu.
Apologies if I put this in the wrong area. It's been years since I've done forums so I'm back to newb status.
Thanks.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Re: Well I'm back..... kinda
Friday, September 04, 2015 1:39 PM
Welcome back (I'm a bit late on this)! Bummer about the car =(. I always thought your chosen style for your car was neat. You used to post on the WI GM-Tuners forums too, I remember.

Good luck with the next project!

--------------------------------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird // 1995 Beretta Base
Re: Well I'm back..... kinda
Friday, September 11, 2015 4:27 AM
James,
Message me. I would like some of your parts.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search