86 Cavalier RS Convertible Exterior Parts - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
86 Cavalier RS Convertible Exterior Parts
Thursday, May 13, 2021 5:26 PM
Hello fellow J-Body enthusiasts, I have an '86 Cavalier RS Convertible. I am missing the driver's side end cap for the upper door/window molding. (See picture) Do any of you have the part number for this piece? Do any of you have a spare cap in your parts box that you would be willing to sell? Please IM me and let me know if you can help. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
I am also looking for the lower chin spoiler for the '86. This is a black vinyl pebbled spoiler that attaches to the body color spoiler. It's at the very bottom of the front end. Part #19 in the diagram. If you have this piece or part number would you please let me know as well by IM? Thank you. Steve Scott

Re: 86 Cavalier RS Convertible Exterior Parts
Saturday, May 29, 2021 2:35 AM
Hi Steve

I think this is what you are looking for. #2 maybe?
Attachments
Trim.jpg (1386k)

Saturday, May 29, 2021 8:48 AM
Steve Scott wrote:
I am also looking for the lower chin spoiler for the '86. This is a black vinyl pebbled spoiler that attaches to the body color spoiler. It's at the very bottom of the front end. Part #19 in the diagram. If you have this piece or part number would you please let me know as well by IM? Thank you. Steve Scott
There is a 1st gen Z24 coupe in a yard around Elkin NC area. I plan to go Saturday, maybe. I'll take a look for the spoiler. I can't see the pictures you posted, but pretty sure I know what piece you are looking for.
Sunday, May 30, 2021 1:00 PM
These Butch, I sent him here from Facebook ,( jbodyinternational group)

Doug in P.R.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1622404647567.jpg (58k)
FB_IMG_1622404642692.jpg (40k)

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search