Thought I should share - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thought I should share
Tuesday, July 19, 2022 5:45 PM
Not sure if I'm allowed to put this here. But I was scrolling fb and came across this ad. They are a Canadian importer for vehicles. Thought maybe someone here might be interested.

https://jdmwholesale.com/detail/2606665d66545566
Attachments
Screenshot_20220719-214359_Facebook.jpg (421k)

Re: Thought I should share
Tuesday, July 19, 2022 6:39 PM
Nice looking car. Right hand drive Toyota
Whod'a thunk?
Thursday, August 18, 2022 12:18 AM
That looks like a neat one.
Monday, January 09, 2023 8:06 AM
The car looks nice, you can see that it is well maintained, I would probably buy it myself if I didn't have another one
Wednesday, January 11, 2023 7:12 PM
Well I absolutely had to login and post after seeing this one:

Haha! - Even exotic JDM Cavaliers get the infamous dashboard crack! It is less severe than most of that age and kind of hard to see but it is there.

That said, that one there is a real beauty from top to bottom though I prefer the 95-99 ones and their more unique taillights with the amber in them.

I had a friend from NZ locate and send me a set of the 95-99 ones from a salvage yard down there for my 1998.

I bet that similar to ours the first year 1995 Toyota Cavaliers dashes don't crack! (In lots of junkyard visits and many cars checked I have never seen any 1995 Cavalier dash crack - EVER! and they are definitely worth pulling if ever spotted.

99LN2
Monday, September 04, 2023 11:46 PM
99LN2 Cavalier wrote:Well I absolutely had to login and post after seeing this one:

Haha! - Even exotic JDM Cavaliers get the infamous dashboard crack! It is less severe than most of that age and kind of hard to see but it is there.

That said, that one there is a real beauty from top to bottom though I prefer the 95-99 ones and their more unique taillights with the amber in them.

I had a friend from NZ locate and send me a set of the 95-99 ones from a salvage yard down there for my 1998.

I bet that similar to ours the first year 1995 Toyota Cavaliers dashes don't crack! (In lots of junkyard visits and many cars checked I have never seen any 1995 Cavalier dash crack - EVER! and they are definitely worth pulling if ever spotted.

99LN2

It's cool to hear those dash are that tough!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search