Install Fee suck!! - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Install Fee suck!!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:30 PM
Well i finally got time to drop my car off at the shop, its been there since last weekend and hopefully i can get it back this week. But the bill is already over 1grand. :-( At least when its done i will have almost all my parts on.

Re: Install Fee suck!!
Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:07 AM
umm... congrats?

Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:16 AM
so what takes so long to put on?

are you just taking it in the pooper?

Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:36 AM
Cool dude. Thanks for sharing.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:38 AM
i took a dump.... want a picture?

oh why your throwing your cash away on something that you will prolly give up on 2 years down the road, why dont you throw some my way.

im a sadistic bastard......

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:47 AM
It would help us determine whether you are taking it in the pooper if we knew what you were having done.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:38 AM
I have a feeling that not many people care

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:54 AM
Let's keep a list of the people who show concern:

1) Topsub

Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:30 AM
Wow you guys are pathetic, you all lower your cars, and when he lowers his you bitch at him telling him its a waste of money! Ever consider maybe he bought the parts through the shop to explain why its over a grand?
Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:57 AM
Myles wrote:Wow you guys are pathetic, you all lower your cars, and when he lowers his you bitch at him telling him its a waste of money! Ever consider maybe he bought the parts through the shop to explain why its over a grand?

ummmmm who bitched at him about wasting money. Everyone pretty much just said they dont give a @!#$. And i got to admit, i dont either, considering what he wrote isnt "New Thread" worthy

idiot

Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:05 AM
Myles wrote:Wow you guys are pathetic, you all lower your cars, and when he lowers his you bitch at him telling him its a waste of money! Ever consider maybe he bought the parts through the shop to explain why its over a grand?

How were we supposed to know he is lowering his car?

Rob

Sold 2/2/05

Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:03 PM
REDGOTE wrote:

How were we supposed to know he is lowering his car?

Rob

kind of what i was thinking. that part must have been secretly hidden somewhere between the lines...

GO PATS!!!
Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:05 PM
that and you should do it yourself if youre gonna bitch about payin someone for doin work on your car

Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:10 PM

Speak for yourself, some of us actually have at least half a brain and like money in the bank so we don't mod our cars.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:20 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could be as sadistic as SAC.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:49 PM
I <3 this thread. Hugely.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:55 PM

GO PATS!!!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search