The J-Body meets... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The J-Body meets...
Friday, January 19, 2007 8:05 AM
Are they only for People who have modded there J-bodys or is it like a public event? Cause i have a 1998 pontiac sunfire sedan that ive been working on piece by piece and i thought it would be cool to go to one cause i never have. thanks!

Re: The J-Body meets...
Friday, January 19, 2007 8:10 AM
go to your regional forum and see if there is any around you. i use to set up meets all the time in my area and i use to see stock js come all the time. you dont have to be modded to go to a meet. i set them up to meet other people and check out some cars.

Friday, January 19, 2007 8:15 AM
meets are, or at least should be open to anyone and everyone regardless of car status. if you can make it there safely(or some not so safely, lol) you should be fine.

check your regional forum or event forum for meets scheduled in your area

Friday, January 19, 2007 8:16 AM
StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:go to your regional forum and see if there is any around you. i use to set up meets all the time in my area and i use to see stock js come all the time. you dont have to be modded to go to a meet. i set them up to meet other people and check out some cars.

yay, we can quote you now, lol. and a new sig. what a glorious day, lol

Friday, January 19, 2007 8:23 AM
Joey Baggs (Eazy716) wrote:
StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:go to your regional forum and see if there is any around you. i use to set up meets all the time in my area and i use to see stock js come all the time. you dont have to be modded to go to a meet. i set them up to meet other people and check out some cars.

yay, we can quote you now, lol. and a new sig. what a glorious day, lol

i had to give in. dave changed it so you couldnt have those characters anymore and i couldnt even change my sig unless i gave in.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search