Done for awhile, if not for good. - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Done for awhile, if not for good.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:26 PM
I know most people on here have no idea who I am, but thats okay. I bought my cav 4 years ago from the dealership I work at really really cheap, and the mod bug bit me...hard. After years and lots of money put into it I've stopped and thought about the direction I want to go with it, and after just buying a house I'm thinking that I'm done. Everytime I do something new to the car something happens that sets me back, for example when it got vandalized last summer, and when someone hit me in a parking lot last week. I've never been completely happy with how my car sits, but I dont want to waste a @!#$ ton of money on it anymore you know? I'm going to creep around here and try to help those of you that I can when I can, but right now I'm thinking about either selling or parting out. I'll definitely keep a certain few of you guys in mind if I decide to part it out. Thanks for listening to my pointless rant.

Steve (sdwndr2)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:26 PM

Re: Done for awhile, if not for good.
Sunday, April 12, 2009 1:44 PM
Sorry I missed this when you posted it. Sorry to hear the bad news I have the same type of luck at times. Keep us all updated.

FOR SALE
Sunday, April 12, 2009 2:47 PM
the life has its own way of knocking us down. its up to us to fight back or fall back. EH!

otherwise we need a hobby to escape from everything. nothing like j-body that always gives us something to work on.

Sunday, April 12, 2009 9:59 PM
^^^^ words well spoken...

Monday, April 13, 2009 8:14 AM
Steve - I've always liked the clean white SLAMMED look you had going on there... It's definitely sad to leave something like this and move on. Good luck with the house! That's a whole nother battle!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Monday, April 13, 2009 9:46 AM
Well guys an update is here...after alot of talking with my girlfriend I've decided to just leave the car in the garage and not touch it for a little bit. And as time and money allows, get it to another level and send it on its way to a new owner. On a heavier note, I know what you mean about the house battle, whoever wired it did a horrible job (didnt use the correct connectors etc) so I've been dealing with that, and water in the basement for a week. I'm back in the game though guys, and my newest addition to the car are they toyota clear corners =)

Monday, April 13, 2009 12:56 PM
Steve, if you do sell don't forget to snap some pictures of those drag blocks that you promised me back in the day.

FOR SALE
Monday, April 13, 2009 1:20 PM
I pmed them to you on here bro

Monday, April 13, 2009 1:28 PM
And you sir, have another PM, let me know if it goes through this time.

Monday, April 13, 2009 4:32 PM
its pretty clean man, I dont see why you dont just keep it for gas mileage sake and have a sweet car to cruise in..

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:53 PM
Phewes wrote:the life has its own way of knocking us down. its up to us to fight back or fall back. EH!

otherwise we need a hobby to escape from everything. nothing like j-body that always gives us something to work on.

X2

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search