FREAKSHOW PICS! Kinston NC, SLOW FOR 56k! - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FREAKSHOW PICS! Kinston NC, SLOW FOR 56k!
Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:39 PM
So The trip was Long, not much trouble just a LOT of rain on the way there, Only poroblems I had was BOTH of my Viair 450's took a shlt on me while I was a the show and Ended up swaping em both out for a spare 380 the club brought so i have an Email to write nowthe pistons both shattered!
Anyway there were some sweet arse J-bods out there, Pistolero (Jeff) drove with us and we met Crystal and Jacob, and 03BomexCav there and snapped a few pics!

Congrats to Crystal and Jacob for the Trophie! Unfortunatly I didnt even have a chance to win anything sience they called off the dragging contest the burnout contest and they decied to just DROP the Pontiac Wild class(leaving me nothing to win) SO I didnt take anythjing, However the Club(Saturday Morning Cartoons) took home Best ut of state club participation and both of our eclipse guys took home Under construction mild and wild trophies!

ON with the pics!

Enjoy, and yet I have some XXX pics and vids from the weekend, but I cant post em here

Re: FREAKSHOW PICS! Kinston NC, SLOW FOR 56k!
Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:43 PM
shafty deal man i am having the same issue with a VIAIR compressor, my compressor is drawing in excess of 60+Amps when it cycles 2 or 3 times, can't beleive they droped pontiac wild, ah well tho, all this hustle just means the car will be done that much sooner good job man!

1st 1st gen on air.....
Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:46 PM
Interesting cars...looked fun

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, October 24, 2005 12:20 AM
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SWEET TO GO TO!

I LOVE THE CART ON AIR THATS AWESOME

hmmmm.... I am confused, and the Blonde genius that is me,
does not easily get confused
Monday, October 24, 2005 12:31 AM
So I guess the tone of the day is to stay away from viair compressors huh??

Sounds like a good time. Nice pics

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:36 AM
thats it? I've been hearing ab0out "freakshow" for liek a month and half now and you take take pics of liek 7 different cars or so????

Monday, October 24, 2005 7:24 AM
Chazz ill be checking my e mail for the rest of the "not work safe" stuff, and if u dont, yeah ill definately come down there just to deliver an ass beating

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Monday, October 24, 2005 8:35 AM
Darkstars wrote: thats it? I've been hearing ab0out "freakshow" for liek a month and half now and you take take pics of liek 7 different cars or so????

Werd most of us around here like to look at cars that are finished and look good... All im really seeing is cars done half ass not painted bla bla where are the nice ones...

Monday, October 24, 2005 9:43 AM
11 finished cars and 7 unfinished cars? yea deffinatly more unfinished cars, go count moron.

Anyway I have alot more pics but just look for the freakshow coverage on dropjawmag.com for more pics.

Yea Viair 450 suck arse but the 380 im usuing now seems to be just a good, not as fast but much smoother, quieter, and the 200psi cap isint bad at all eaither.

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:05 AM
im checking my e mail when i get home, what is or is not in my mailbox greatly determines wether or not u get your ass kicked....

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Monday, October 24, 2005 10:11 AM
SpyderWizard wrote:11 finished cars and 7 unfinished cars? yea deffinatly more unfinished cars, go count moron.

so do you cry liek a girl and call people names every time somone doesn't agree with you or liek what you have to say? I've seen alot of it out of you.... also there is a thing called exageratting... might be alittle above your level but Ken is right.... where are all the nice cars? Like I said I've been hearing about freakshow for a while now and I'm from chicago.... all that hype about the show and half the pics are unfinished cars? WTF

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:35 AM
looked like fun

i like the bug!

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:36 AM
i finally agree with ryan!!!!!! i hear bout this engine frame u made, lets see it in action.....drag it!

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:42 AM
Dragging? Got vids of that too, there on damn VHS not digital So ive got to find somone with a interface card to upload em, They will for shure be in the next SMC vid and Im trying to put together a freakshow vid.

Darkstars i never realised you were such an ass, I accualy thought you were cool, i dunno what your problem is but you should deal with it.

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:49 AM
ok let me knwo when u have those vids i wana see them , i love drag vids

Monday, October 24, 2005 11:26 AM
SpyderWizard wrote:
Darkstars i never realised you were such an ass, I accualy thought you were cool, i dunno what your problem is but you should deal with it.

I don't knwo how this thread is me being an ass but regardless the same goes you for you.... I always wondered why there was a multiple page long AG thread about how much of cocksucker you are, now it makes sence.

Monday, October 24, 2005 11:28 AM
SpyderWizard wrote:11 finished cars and 7 unfinished cars? yea deffinatly more unfinished cars, go count moron.

Anyway I have alot more pics but just look for the freakshow coverage on dropjawmag.com for more pics.

Yea Viair 450 suck arse but the 380 im usuing now seems to be just a good, not as fast but much smoother, quieter, and the 200psi cap isint bad at all eaither.

why are you so damn defensive all the time?

anyways... very interesting cars there. while i completly understand the many phases a car must go through to be "finished" I have always been a believer that primered cars dont belong in car shows. car shows are for finished cars IMO.

Monday, October 24, 2005 11:33 AM
SpyderWizard wrote:11 finished cars and 7 unfinished cars? yea deffinatly more unfinished cars, go count moron.quote]

Ok this Freakshow is supposed to be a badass show... Where arre the bad ass cars thats all I want to know.

The cars in primer and unpainted body kits really dont do anything for me.

Jbodies arnt the only car some people like to look at and im not talking about unfinished cars like the ones posted.

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:01 PM
I havent heard this much whining since kindergarden.
None of this would have started if people wouldnt have
complained about him not taking as many pics of
finished cars. If you want to see more pics from the
show then search. There were a few places you can get
coverage from. dropjawmag.com and probably others.
dropjaw usually takes pics of every car at a show.
Im tired of seeing all this bs and negative comments.

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:07 PM
mahcmos wrote:I havent heard this much whining since kindergarden.
None of this would have started if people wouldnt have
complained about him not taking as many pics of
finished cars. If you want to see more pics from the
show then search. There were a few places you can get
coverage from. dropjawmag.com and probably others.
dropjaw usually takes pics of every car at a show.
Im tired of seeing all this bs and negative comments.

Complaining wouldn't have started if he wouldn't get so defensive and start name calling. Name calling is what is being kindergarten.
The only b.s. and negative comments was what Spyder Wizard started. And its pretty obvious Darkstars wasn't the only one thinking that because Ken96Z asked the same question. Go back and re-read their post, their inital comments were simply asking questions, not name calling.
The rest ensued as a result as someone being a little too defensive.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:38 PM
I had a great time hanging around the .org members..All-in-All it was truly worth going, even if I didn't place Thanks for hanging out with me Spyder, you're a good man

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:44 PM
I wasnt picking a side. Just stating the fact that instead of complaining
about lack of pics and criticizing what he took pics of, they could have found
more pics and made additions to the post if they felt it wasnt enough. Yeah
spyderwizard was wrong for the name calling and that is where it got out of
hand, but from what ive seen he cant make a post without someone bashing
on him and his car...so that would be a good reason for him being defensive.
Still no need for all the neg. comments and name calling from either side.

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:35 PM
cant we all just get along. i dont think i can find one thread anymore with out a flame war going on inside it.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Monday, October 24, 2005 2:38 PM
Yes Im being like this because my last 4 threads have been locked because of cry babies, anyway enjoy the pics.

More to come later

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:49 PM
Definatly some potential out there....I'd like to see those cars finished!
04sedancavi - with the new niche rims...Looks so damn good! Rims DONOT look like 19's...

OUch....it's hard to see a galant like that...looking so sad

I could hook him up with some pointers if needed... See MinesVVVVV

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search