2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE! - Page 10 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Monday, March 17, 2008 9:36 AM
Only 11 million seconds to the bash...YAY!

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!

Monday, March 17, 2008 11:41 AM
JoeyDaBomb wrote:Only 11 million seconds to the bash...YAY!

YAY!!!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Monday, March 17, 2008 2:55 PM
Joey Baggs (JCE Designs) wrote:
Joey Baggs (JCE Designs) wrote:did i just see the location is Xenia???

i sure hope it isnt like the movie

so can anyone confirm or deny that Xenia isnt just a bunch of half-breed retards who shoot cats at the age of 5 to sell to the local china kitchen?

either way youlle probalby fit in. or was the post made because you have a half dozen cats on a clothesline out back?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:31 AM
sndsgood wrote:
Joey Baggs (JCE Designs) wrote:
Joey Baggs (JCE Designs) wrote:did i just see the location is Xenia???

i sure hope it isnt like the movie

so can anyone confirm or deny that Xenia isnt just a bunch of half-breed retards who shoot cats at the age of 5 to sell to the local china kitchen?

either way youlle probalby fit in. or was the post made because you have a half dozen cats on a clothesline out back?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 12:37 PM
is about 308 miles from the milwaukee area, would take 6 hours to get there.
ima try to make it this year, would get there probably friday night since ill be taking a summer class

having everything saturday might work out nice, i can see both sides, all on sat, one on sat, one on sun. if the show is on sunday, have it early so some of us wont get back home at 10-11pm

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:04 PM
evilmonkitar wrote:is about 308 miles from the milwaukee area, would take 6 hours to get there.
ima try to make it this year, would get there probably friday night since ill be taking a summer class

having everything saturday might work out nice, i can see both sides, all on sat, one on sat, one on sun. if the show is on sunday, have it early so some of us wont get back home at 10-11pm

you just take it in the ass for one day. left a show in cincy around midnight sunday night, got to bed around 2:30-3 that morning and up at 5 to get ready for work monday, you can handle it for one weekend.

any word on any type of schedule paul? have you said definatly yes to the show on sunday. for the amount of cars there if you get a few competant judges and a couple good people tallying points you should be able to have it sunday and be done by 3 or so.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:13 PM
Yeah, if you have the show done by 3 that definitely helps myself and some others, we would save a day on hotels and would leave after the show, I think were leaving after the show regardless though.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:09 PM
yeah im leaning towards doing it first thing sunday, and i definitely want it done by 2-3 so everyone can get home

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:49 PM
Go figure the bash is 10 minutes from my house and I'll be in Colorado Springs watching golf for 2 weeks

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:04 AM
Cheeter wrote:Go figure the bash is 10 minutes from my house and I'll be in Colorado Springs watching golf for 2 weeks

ain't that a bitch lol

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 6:58 PM
finishing around 2 works perfect, that way with all the border bull@!#$ i'll be home around midnight or so

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 11:40 PM
sndsgood wrote:
evilmonkitar wrote:is about 308 miles from the milwaukee area, would take 6 hours to get there.

you just take it in the ass for one day. left a show in cincy around midnight sunday night, got to bed around 2:30-3 that morning and up at 5 to get ready for work monday, you can handle it for one weekend.

any word on any type of schedule paul? have you said definatly yes to the show on sunday. for the amount of cars there if you get a few competant judges and a couple good people tallying points you should be able to have it sunday and be done by 3 or so.

thats why i said having it early on sunday would probably work the best if it was on sunday, getting done by 2 is reasonable. not sure how many people have a long drive, but im sure getting home earlier on sunday after a long weekend and long drive would be appreciated by many

Thursday, March 20, 2008 3:18 AM
Agreed

I try to cater more to the guys who drive long distances due to the fact that the people who drive 4 hours and less really do have a lot of flexibility.

Thursday, March 20, 2008 12:29 PM
Blwn LD9 wrote:
Quote:

I liked last year's location, but Xenia is NEW to me, so let's try it I guess.

Kevin, find us a local steak house so we can eat!!!

Will do.

Stuff For Sale - Classified Ads - Click Here!
Thursday, March 20, 2008 4:49 PM
Kevin Richter wrote:
Blwn LD9 wrote:
Quote:

Will do.
Ther are quite a few around there...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:27 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:Agreed

I try to cater more to the guys who drive long distances due to the fact that the people who drive 4 hours and less really do have a lot of flexibility.

anything planned during the show? such as a cook out or something? i can bring a cooler lol

ha, there is a good idea for a custom mod for a trunk, a grill! that would be sweet... have a grill extend out of your trunk so you can grill up some burgers or something..

Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:47 PM
evilmonkitar wrote:
DroptopPaul wrote:Agreed

anything planned during the show? such as a cook out or something? i can bring a cooler lol

ha, there is a good idea for a custom mod for a trunk, a grill! that would be sweet... have a grill extend out of your trunk so you can grill up some burgers or something..

I do intend to have other stuff going on during the show, you can only walk around and look at the same cars so long we'll see what I can come up with. I'm trying to have the show going on with the dyno stuff, so we can watch dyno runs while people are judging

Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:17 PM
can we has strippers? i wants strippers

Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:30 PM
(tabs) wrote:can we has strippers? i wants strippers

It would probably be cheaper for everyone to go to the local strip club and put a few single's in between some boobies!
They would make ALOT of money that night if we all went!
Friday, March 21, 2008 12:54 AM
EvilKittie wrote:
(tabs) wrote:can we has strippers? i wants strippers

It would probably be cheaper for everyone to go to the local strip club and put a few single's in between some boobies!
They would make ALOT of money that night if we all went![/quote]

*Looks at the type of car forum we are on and looks back at the bolded statement*. yeah.... i dunno about that

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

WTF, Butt sex is not like sticking your finger in a jelly donut. -Alexis
Friday, March 21, 2008 1:23 AM
Ya, but think how many of us there are that will be going It will add up!

Friday, March 21, 2008 4:56 AM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
Kevin Richter wrote:
Blwn LD9 wrote:
Quote:

Will do.

this man would know.

Friday, March 21, 2008 3:23 PM
sndsgood wrote:
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
Kevin Richter wrote:
Blwn LD9 wrote:
Quote:

Kevin, find us a local strip club!!!!

Will do.

this man would know.

Hehehe.....

Friday, March 21, 2008 6:07 PM
damn skippy!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, March 23, 2008 8:26 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:damn skippy!

what was that one we went to? baby dolls or something, bunch of cheap girls there I tell ya. lol

**changes are here**

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search