JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match - Page 5 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Sunday, May 04, 2008 3:30 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:I say Rodimus and JL just stand on the start line and when the light turns green they can both pull their pants down and we'll see who has the bigger dick since that's exactly what this whole thing reminds me of !

Also, any other guys who wish to participate in this, feel free !

show us your ass first

Matt must have the biggest penis of them all. his car is GOD!!!

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:06 PM
Minor setback today, big scratch and dent in the drivers side door down to the primer, Ill be going to the body shop tommorow to be fisted

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:13 PM
how did that happen?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:20 PM
Opening my door getting out the car, wind caught the door and it went into someone's mirror

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:42 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:My dick is bigger than all of yours, my car is faster than all of yours. I @!#$ supermodels and @!#$ gold.

The sad thing is that you actually feel this way.

99redz24 wrote:show us your ass first

The ass of my car ?

Rodimus Prime wrote:Minor setback today, big scratch and dent in the drivers side door down to the primer, Ill be going to the body shop tommorow to be fisted

Opening my door getting out the car, wind caught the door and it went into someone's mirror

That sucks . On the bright side... no more 747 wing FTMFW!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:58 PM
excuse me you useles attention whoring cunt? get the @!#$ out of this thread if you are simply going to beg for attention, make retarded comments you think are funny, and make comments about me, when you dont know me from a @!#$-ing hole in your head, which you could easily use another of.... goodbye.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:59 PM
and if you REALY thought i was serious when i made that post, your inteligence is truely lower than i even thought in the first place.

Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:05 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:excuse me you useles attention whoring cunt? get the @!#$ out of this thread if you are simply going to beg for attention, make retarded comments you think are funny, and make comments about me, when you dont know me from a @!#$-ing hole in your head, which you could easily use another of.... goodbye.

and if you REALY thought i was serious when i made that post, your inteligence is truely lower than i even thought in the first place.

Wow! I was just kidding, but all that just got thrown out the window! @!#$ this racing @!#$, I'll kick your @!#$ ass myself you cocksucking piece of @!#$! I bet you're some wimpy ass little punk kid with zits all over your face who takes it up the ass! Wait, you drive a Mustang so you must be all of that !

Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:18 PM
haha wow... yeah i am the loser who changes how he acts on the internet to show off... or to impress people.. and who drives a car and talks it all up like its some @!#$ gift to the world, because i want to impress everyone... yeah thats me you caught me. and im not even going to reply to the "ill kick your ass myself....wimpy punk kid" comment. simply because plenty of people know me in real life, and i have NO intent on knowing you, impressing you, or giving you the pleasure.

Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:35 PM
It's on like Donkey Kong Bitch!

You are only gay because WELL... NEED I SAY MORE?"

He's the short little @!#$ in the very back on the right hand side.

Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:40 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:It's on like Donkey Kong Bitch!

You are only gay because WELL... NEED I SAY MORE?"

He's the short little @!#$ in the very back on the right hand side.

STALKER!!!!

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:41 PM
yep i sure am. what exactly is your point? so you decide to talk trash in a thread that has nothing to do with you. then when i defend myself and speak my mind, you resort to stalking my myspace and linking people to it? you arent scaring me slutbag. do you think i care if people know who i am? like i said before, im not one of the morons who changes who they are and how they act when they turn on their computer. grow up. is this highschool now? wow.. with the good lord willin, you will end yourself before your stupidity plagues any other online commuinity or otherwise...

Oh, and if anyone cares or wants, feel free to add me on myspace, i like most of you, and am not hiding anything. i like how she picks a pic of me and my old band hanging out with The Miles Between trying to put me down. hilarious...

EDIT: And since you are resulting to linking my myspace, let me take a quote from my page that you might want to read thoroughly.
"If you are not true to who you are, and accept people for who they are, get the @!#$ out of my life. -I DO NOT TOLERATE HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA. If you are in highschool, keep it at the highschool. If you are out of highschool, take a step back and look at how immature and rediculous you are acting. GROW UP PEOPLE."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:44 PM

Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:45 PM
wow this thread went went from civil, to unruly to civil to holy hell

and guess what... I AINT INVOLVED THIS TIME!!!

/me does a dance!!!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:47 PM
I tried keeping it civil between Matt(who i can't stand) and I. And his maturity has suprised me and let me keep it fairly civil. But this stupid bitch just jumping in to show off with her "omg i wanna see dicks" BS, and then random insulting crap... seriously.. sorry man civil is out with this waste of space.

Oh yeah, and i forgot to correct your stupid ass on one other thing... I'm not short, my knees were bent moron.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:08 PM

Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:49 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:I tried keeping it civil between Matt(who i can't stand) and I. And his maturity has suprised me and let me keep it fairly civil. But this stupid bitch just jumping in to show off with her "omg i wanna see dicks" BS, and then random insulting crap... seriously.. sorry man civil is out with this waste of space.

I know, that's why I stated holy hell...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:18 PM

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:56 PM
we should find her myspace page..........

Found it...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:16 PM

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:04 PM
fail

Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:12 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:yep i sure am. what exactly is your point? so you decide to talk trash in a thread that has nothing to do with you. then when i defend myself and speak my mind, you resort to stalking my myspace and linking people to it? you arent scaring me slutbag. do you think i care if people know who i am? like i said before, im not one of the morons who changes who they are and how they act when they turn on their computer. grow up. is this highschool now? wow.. with the good lord willin, you will end yourself before your stupidity plagues any other online commuinity or otherwise...

Oh, and if anyone cares or wants, feel free to add me on myspace, i like most of you, and am not hiding anything. i like how she picks a pic of me and my old band hanging out with The Miles Between trying to put me down. hilarious...

EDIT: And since you are resulting to linking my myspace, let me take a quote from my page that you might want to read thoroughly.
"If you are not true to who you are, and accept people for who they are, get the @!#$ out of my life. -I DO NOT TOLERATE HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA. If you are in highschool, keep it at the highschool. If you are out of highschool, take a step back and look at how immature and rediculous you are acting. GROW UP PEOPLE."

First off, if you've ever read any of my posts on here I am never anything but nice to everyone on here. If I don't have something nice to post, I don't post anything. I have never had a single problem with anyone on here in the five and a half years I've been here. Why? Because I'm here to meet people, learn everything I can about J-Bodies and in turn help out whenever I can. I jokingly said you actually feel that way because you jokingly said you felt that way first. So you can joke around but I can't ?

As for me acting differently online, sorry but I am as much of a smart ass online as I am in person. I joke around with people. That's who I am. That's what I do. I also don't take @!#$ from anyone, especially someone online that I've never even met.

As far as High School drama, once again, I was joking just like you did first. You're the one that resorted to calling me a slut right away instead of considering that I might be joking.

JLAudioCavalier wrote:I tried keeping it civil between Matt(who i can't stand) and I. And his maturity has suprised me and let me keep it fairly civil. But this stupid bitch just jumping in to show off with her "omg i wanna see dicks" BS, and then random insulting crap... seriously.. sorry man civil is out with this waste of space.
Phil aka QBE wrote:I know, that's why I stated holy hell... maybe she's just horny cause she aint had dick in so long?

The reason I made my first post is because that's exactly what this whole "race" sounds like to me, "who has the bigger dick?" It's so stupid IMO. Someone is always going to have more money, a faster car, etc. That's like someone who lives in a multi-million dollar mansion knocking someone who lives in an apartment. Everyone is different. Everyone's priorities are different.

As far as me not having dick in so long, couldn't be farther from the truth . After all... I am a slut remember ?

Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:15 PM
Phil aka QBE wrote:we should find her myspace page..........

Found it...

Everyone can make their own assumptions...

Wow! I wasn't aware this was between you and I! OMFG! I'm holding liquor and stuffed monkeys! What a horrible picture! You're @!#$ retarded!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:16 PM
ok.. as far as the race goes. MATT RAN HIS MOUTH FOR YEARS NO MATTER WHAT CAR HE DROVE. IT WAS ALWAYS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. HE CHALLENGED ME AND THEN MADE EXCUSES. HE IS FINALY GROWING UP AND MANNING UP TO HIS OWN CHALLENGES. THIS IS NOT A PISSING MATCH OR ABOUT WHOS DICK IS BIGGER.

end of arguments. one person misunderstood the other a couple times, take a breath, be done with it.,... and yeah, i stand by the statement that you are at about a highschool mentality stalking someones myspace page to find ways to insult them. grow up if you have to search and search to insult someone.

Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:17 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:
Phil aka QBE wrote:we should find her myspace page..........

Found it...

Everyone can make their own assumptions...

Wow! I wasn't aware this was between you and I! OMFG! I'm holding liquor and stuffed monkeys! What a horrible picture! You're @!#$ retarded!

all I did was post a picture, I am sorry

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:21 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:end of arguments. one person misunderstood the other a couple times, take a breath, be done with it.,... and yeah, i stand by the statement that you are at about a highschool mentality stalking someones myspace page to find ways to insult them. grow up if you have to search and search to insult someone.

Actually it only took me about two minutes to find what I needed. You made it too easy with that picture. IMO that's not "High Schoolish", it's called the truth.

Phil aka QBE wrote:all I did was post a picture, I am sorry

Yeah and it was completely pointless. This had / has nothing to do with you.

Sunday, May 04, 2008 8:30 PM
and none of this post has anything to do with you. im missing the point here....

Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:04 PM
I can't wait to punch you all in the face at the bash! Reading this @!#$ is GAY!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:39 PM
James (ROLN19S) (JuicyJ) wrote:I can't wait to punch you all in the face at the bash! Reading this @!#$ is GAY!

Ok, when you punch me aim for the left side of my lower jaw... in the back... so you can knock out my broken tooth... that would save me a @!#$ LOAD of money.....

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search