JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match - Page 6 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, May 05, 2008 12:05 AM
Phil aka QBE wrote:we should find her myspace page..........

Found it...

That guy really needs to cut his hair...it kinda looks gay

Monday, May 05, 2008 6:58 AM
Harrop is on with the biggest pulley useable for minimum boost which is about 16lbs, this is all the 42lb injectors can hold until I get the 60s, provisions for the coming water injection kit have been made also

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, May 05, 2008 9:42 AM
My luck continues...920 bucks for the body work, and engine code P0171 popped up today

Monday, May 05, 2008 11:58 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:My luck continues...920 bucks for the body work, and engine code P0171 popped up today

920 for a dent and a scratch??? LOL. your ass sore?

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, May 05, 2008 2:05 PM
I'm also getting the ricer wing taken off, holes welded shut and the trunk repainted, but still my ass is sore

Monday, May 05, 2008 2:07 PM
oh yeah. forgot about that

Monday, May 05, 2008 2:19 PM
why did I subscribe to this crap again? lol

Monday, May 05, 2008 2:44 PM
pretty pictures

Monday, May 05, 2008 2:49 PM
Rosario wrote:That guy really needs to cut his hair...it kinda looks gay

@!#$ you! I'm a @!#$ girl you @!#$ idiot!

What the hell kind of name is Rosario for a guy ?

Monday, May 05, 2008 4:03 PM
It should come back looking something like this

Monday, May 05, 2008 6:34 PM
Ok, I was willing to let the whole deal go with you being a completely immature moron before, but now you just have to stoop down to making fun of someones name? even the way you go about it is childish. grow up, get laid, and be quiet.

ANYWAY. Is there ANY kind of tuning going on when you keep adding things like new superchargers, pulleys, etc..? Spend a few bucks to have the thing dyno tuned so you can actualy take advantage of changing major parts of the car, and do it safely....

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart

Monday, May 05, 2008 6:37 PM
I can only go from what I was told and data logs (which im now finding were not accurate), im trying to find the time to do an entire retune from the ground up but I'm going to be without the car for 3 days this week so it might not get done till fri night

Monday, May 05, 2008 7:34 PM
id take the car to a pro Matt and let him tune it. you might learn something. not trying to be a smartass or anything

Monday, May 05, 2008 8:31 PM
100x better without the wing....And why not have a shop tune it? Money or just the desire to do it yourself?

J TO ENVY wrote:
Rosario wrote:That guy really needs to cut his hair...it kinda looks gay

@!#$ you! I'm a @!#$ girl you @!#$ idiot!

What the hell kind of name is Rosario for a guy ?

really? a girl? coulda fooled me.

rosario is italian..its my gradfathers name, who came over on the boat as a little boy and died 3 weeks before i was born..If you knew anything, you would know that typically a name with an O on the end is a male name, as it is in italian. If i was a @!#$ mexican you might have a point.

any other questions?

No? Ok well in that case, you might want to consider just shaving your head, throwing on a flannel, and getting a subaru, because I dont know if you have noticed this or not....but you look like a male...

You cant offend me bitch, I @!#$ the girls that you go home and dream you looked like...

Monday, May 05, 2008 8:57 PM
I surrender

Well tonight I've had the final straw, map sensor broke trying to move it out of the way of this blower which doesnt fit for @!#$.

I'm officially done with cars, I've had it, I'm not going to work my ass off everyday to become further in debt and compromise my daily transportation. Tommorow I start putting the car back the way it was. This stuff has taken up my time and money long enough.

Monday, May 05, 2008 10:00 PM
Rosario wrote:You cant offend me bitch, I @!#$ the girls that you go home and dream you looked like...

ouch
BURN!!!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 5:02 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:I surrender

Well tonight I've had the final straw, map sensor broke trying to move it out of the way of this blower which doesnt fit for @!#$.

I'm officially done with cars, I've had it, I'm not going to work my ass off everyday to become further in debt and compromise my daily transportation. Tommorow I start putting the car back the way it was. This stuff has taken up my time and money long enough.

welcome to what is modifying cars. Back out now and you'll regret it

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:50 AM
lol...chicken @!#$.

you gotta pay to play, and there's a reason why you gotta be halfway smart to make good reliable hp. parts break...quit whining, fix it and move on

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:42 AM
this is my surprised face....

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 1:47 PM
We are still racing, but only because I said I would, I feel like I have to keep my word on this

its just not going to be as close or interesting as it might have been

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:20 PM
aww matt you arent even going to put on the smaller wing?

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 3:51 PM
Well heres the update on where things stand

Drove the car to work this morn with little issue, went to the dealer, part does not come in till thurs because of course they didnt have it in stock and the part has to come from Lansing, MI

Then I went on home and pulled out the broken piece that was in the intake manifold of what was left of the map sensor then I got the bright idea to pop it back in just so i wouldnt have a hole in the intake manifold, well i pushed it into the intake manifold and so i had to yank off the harrop, the alternator, the intake manifold, jiggled it in the air till it came out, thank goodness it wasnt in the motor.

Just kinda slapped the intake mani back on as I cant really do anything till the sensor comes in, I also got 60lb injectors on 2 day shipping I just put in for, I changed the pulley from the 90mm to the 85 as that should be much easier to get the belt back onto and since im running 60s shouldnt be much of an issue there.

the new map sensor im going to wrap the outside in heat shield in hopes that it wont continue to produce false IAT2 temps this way. Im also getting a turbo/supercharger bypass valve code P2261? Anyone know what thats about?

And because of all of this and the car not being drivable im going to miss my apt to get the car into the body shop tommorow

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 4:48 PM
Why would you get so frusterated that you quit modding just because of a couple hiccups durring swapping out a major power adding part of the car? That should be expected.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 6:07 PM
Patience has never been my strong point

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 6:24 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:Patience has never been my strong point

never a truer statement has been made...lol

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search