GM Tuner Bash - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GM Tuner Bash
Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:46 PM
Hey I am about 90% sure im going but i wanted to know if there is anyone around kansas that i could either meet up with or meet me and follow them there. It will be my first time going and i dont wanna be an outcast... lol. I havent been on here for a while b/c i been working two jobs to pay of my sunfire... Anyways If anyone would be willing to meet up somewhere im in Garden City Kansas and thats in the southwest corner of it... yea pretty gay.... i guess mapquest could be my buddy...

Re: GM Tuner Bash
Friday, June 13, 2008 1:21 AM
post up in your regional forum man. a lot of people are caravanning to the bash. I know the northeast usualy has a good caravan list each year.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Friday, June 13, 2008 7:20 AM
i know there's some people from iowa coming, so you could meet up with them, gary voyles might be coming too, he's from kansas

Friday, June 13, 2008 10:32 PM
Gary is coming? That @!#$in old man better come! I will buy him his entire weekend amount of rounds! I need to see that car! Gary is an insanely great guy!

Saturday, June 14, 2008 1:29 PM
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:Gary is coming? That @!#$in old man better come! I will buy him his entire weekend amount of rounds! I need to see that car! Gary is an insanely great guy!

its definatly one worth seeing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, June 14, 2008 3:15 PM
he registered last year too but wasn't able to make it. he runs his own business, so its a little harder for him to just "walk away for a weekend" I know he'll make every effort he can!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search