FINAL BASH ITINERARY! No debates! - Page 4 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FINAL BASH ITINERARY! No debates!
Thursday, July 17, 2008 4:36 PM

Thursday, July 17, 2008 4:55 PM
yes please!

Thursday, July 17, 2008 6:48 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
ahfunaki wrote:Awesome! The Lube is good stuff...

"that's what she said!"

zing!

hahha yessssss...

Friday, July 18, 2008 12:07 PM
So dinner is in the middle of the friday test-n-tune?

oh yeah, is there someone that could put on a HPTuners for dummies lecture on friday afternoon?
Friday, July 18, 2008 12:15 PM
prolly...

i doubt anyone goes to the friday T&T

Friday, July 18, 2008 2:36 PM
This guy is pumped, only a week away

Friday, July 18, 2008 6:41 PM
ugh, the work, so much of it, and so little time

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, July 19, 2008 8:58 AM
I might show up since it is like 10 minutes from my house. I no longer have a GM small car just SUV's. I will see when Phats is arriving and then I will show up.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 10:04 AM
NfamousGMT360 wrote:I might show up since it is like 10 minutes from my house. I no longer have a GM small car just SUV's. I will see when Phats is arriving and then I will show up.
i will give you a call... My car won't be coming, I will be riding in the Wife's car or with Fetter...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, July 19, 2008 12:12 PM
whether you go with her or Fetter, she is still bringing the car right? Cuz I honestly wouldn't mind checking out her little setup just as much as yours... although your lazy ass couldn't get the car ready in time

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Saturday, July 19, 2008 3:11 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
NfamousGMT360 wrote:I might show up since it is like 10 minutes from my house. I no longer have a GM small car just SUV's. I will see when Phats is arriving and then I will show up.
i will give you a call... My car won't be coming, I will be riding in the Wife's car or with Fetter...

just get your ass there by friday afternoon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Sunday, July 20, 2008 10:54 AM
sooo close. and so pumped. now time to stop being lazy and get a few things done to the cav. only 5 more days!

woo hooo!

Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:12 PM
gettin close...! aaaahhh and no paint for me

Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:52 PM
sndsgood wrote:

Ok so where is this little group going to meet up on Friday after noon? I don't get off of work until 3-4pm. Drive home showered and shaved will be another hour or so. I can be in Farifield Mall area somewhere between 4:30- 5:30 depending on the time I can get off.

I Know one day the Bash is going to QS&L but I know Ryan will want Frickers and Cheddar balls. Frickers> QS&L

Also Ryan you know Gary (Evo) moved to Clevland but he is going to be in town this weekend. I did let him know you will be in town also. I am pretty sure you gave Fool a call if not I can text him something.

Jason, My freind Todd with that VW. Well he bought himself another little car, An HHR SS and I am trying to get him to get out to the meet in some form.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:58 PM

Sunday, July 20, 2008 6:36 PM
Maybe I'll drive the z by QS&L and maybe the hotel friday night and my colorado to the show on saturday

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 20, 2008 6:39 PM

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Monday, July 21, 2008 7:29 AM
NfamousGMT360 wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

Also Ryan you know Gary (Evo) moved to Clevland but he is going to be in town this weekend. I did let him know you will be in town also. I am pretty sure you gave Fool a call if not I can text him something.

Is this the same Gary who used to work at White allen? with the evo? if so he works here at Reynolds, or at least he did as of last week?.

**changes are here**

Monday, July 21, 2008 8:12 AM
Ryan (1REDRY) wrote:
NfamousGMT360 wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

Is this the same Gary who used to work at White allen? with the evo? if so he works here at Reynolds, or at least he did as of last week?.
lmao... Gonna be a damn reunion!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, July 21, 2008 8:28 AM
Ryan (1REDRY) wrote:
NfamousGMT360 wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

I havent seen Gary in years, actually havent seen Nfamous in years I saw Cavattack last year and 1redry last week

Monday, July 21, 2008 8:38 AM
CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:
Ryan (1REDRY) wrote:
NfamousGMT360 wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

I havent seen Gary in years, actually havent seen Nfamous in years I saw Cavattack last year and 1redry last week

Crazy isn't it? well we will all be under the same roof on friday at quaker, I can't wait for it thats for sure. Sat, though I will be there pretty much first thing but can't stay all day because of a stupid wedding, probebly stay up till about 3ish.

**changes are here**

Monday, July 21, 2008 8:46 AM
Ryan (1REDRY) wrote:
CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:
Ryan (1REDRY) wrote:
NfamousGMT360 wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

Crazy isn't it? well we will all be under the same roof on friday at quaker, I can't wait for it thats for sure. Sat, though I will be there pretty much first thing but can't stay all day because of a stupid wedding, probebly stay up till about 3ish.

yeah but like I said I'll being the z to quaker steak but won't show it since its sickly

Monday, July 21, 2008 10:48 AM
^^^ Spent too much time on that damn truck & GTO, you knucklehead, lol.

Stuff For Sale - Classified Ads - Click Here!

Monday, July 21, 2008 1:02 PM
well i guess i can bring my clunker there ill be about 5 min away
Monday, July 21, 2008 1:21 PM
Kevin Richter (Bagged LD9) wrote:^^^ Spent too much time on that damn truck & GTO, you knucklehead, lol.

yeah well honestly which would you rather work on? lol

as soon as I get my engine back from the shop and put into the GTO and the GTO all back together I'll start tearing down that 3400 so it can be rebuilt

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:46 AM
bagged91 wrote:well i guess i can bring my clunker there ill be about 5 min away

Talk about no seeing someone in a long time. Whats up Swinford?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:05 AM
Anyone doing the T&T on Thursday?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search