GM Tuner Bash Dyno sign up! - Page 5 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM Tuner Bash Dyno sign up!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:11 PM
jmarks82(Bulldog) wrote:
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:I want to get started 730-800 on the dyno Sat morning... Who is up for it? Anybody doing on the list doing this, please let me know what time you can be there....

I can be there anytime you want. There wont be as much pressure with not as many people there. lol

I wanna see yours.. go a little later lol

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:25 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:I want to get started 730-800 on the dyno Sat morning... Who is up for it? Anybody doing on the list doing this, please let me know what time you can be there....

We can be there @ 7:30 You'll just have to tell us when you're leaving so we can follow you guys.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:08 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:

We can be there @ 7:30 You'll just have to tell us when you're leaving so we can follow you guys.
I will call you with directions or get them to you Friday night.. I won't be staying at the hotel... Staying rent free at my parents

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:27 PM
may dyno the truck if there is room / time

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:32 PM
I can be there early sat morning.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:44 PM
doubt I'll have any improvements over my run from last year

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:16 PM
someone make sure to get Fetter and Marks on film..... I want to see it!!!

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:34 PM
i just purchased a new handycam so as long as either of them dont go first thing i will get em recorded. if they do go first thing i will painfully try to get up to get them recorded.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:11 PM
I'll have my video camera there as well.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:40 AM
SHOoff wrote:I'll have my video camera there as well.

Then that makes three of us. I will have mine too.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Friday, July 25, 2008 9:07 PM
Did anyone else pick any time slots for tomorrow's dyno besides Wade and Clipped??

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life

Friday, July 25, 2008 10:02 PM
I plan to start strapping cars down at 800... If you plan on dynoing, get there as soon as possible.. I want to keep the dyno running!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, July 25, 2008 10:12 PM
I've got about 3-4 cars slotted for 7:30-8

Saturday, July 26, 2008 12:13 AM
@!#$ mang, Ill be there a bit before 8 at least thats the plan

count me in, im doing this

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, July 27, 2008 12:06 PM
How many cars were actually dynoed?? I lost count around 20 or so

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life
Sunday, July 27, 2008 4:23 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:someone make sure to get Fetter and Marks on film..... I want to see it!!!

All i have to say is we need to be tuned!! lol i think we were pegging 10.0 and lower at around 15 psi. Not good. So all it really did was sit there and break up the whole time and the sheets looked like a 2 year old went at it with a marker. Like i said before it runs fine on the street and at the track. Still managed to put down 315 at like 5500 hmm. We took it to the track last wed and it ran a 13.2 at 108 with the same tune. Lots to be improved on and i cant wait till tom gets his hands on it again. Also be looking for a surprise sometime soon Brian. Its going to need a little modification Sorry everyone we didnt make it to the track. Second gear was still breaking up and with it being wet we would have went no where. We couldn't justify the long drive. Look for falling times and more hp coming soon!!

Sunday, July 27, 2008 4:34 PM
I love how you could see where the dump tube was over the dyno though. Good stuff!

Sunday, July 27, 2008 5:59 PM
I put down 278hp and 261 tq using the Dynojet numbers on the last pull

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:05 PM
The Sky threw down 224-225 their numbers 262-263 dynojet numbers.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:23 PM
jmarks82(Bulldog) wrote:
SpeedRacerZ wrote:someone make sure to get Fetter and Marks on film..... I want to see it!!!

All i have to say is we need to be tuned!! lol i think we were pegging 10.0 and lower at around 15 psi. Not good. So all it really did was sit there and break up the whole time and the sheets looked like a 2 year old went at it with a marker. Like i said before it runs fine on the street and at the track. Still managed to put down 315 at like 5500 hmm. We took it to the track last wed and it ran a 13.2 at 108 with the same tune. Lots to be improved on and i cant wait till tom gets his hands on it again. Also be looking for a surprise sometime soon Brian. Its going to need a little modification Sorry everyone we didnt make it to the track. Second gear was still breaking up and with it being wet we would have went no where. We couldn't justify the long drive. Look for falling times and more hp coming soon!!
You definitly need to clean up that tune. I went and looked at your log again(still had it saved on the dyno PC last night) and it was high 9 low 10 AFR the whole time.. Also, your number was still on the dynojet correction... There is definitly power to be made, but the tune is holding you back..

As far as video of Fetter's, I am sure he will get it posted in the next few days... We were going to strap it back down and do a pull for everybody but were running out of time and needed to get it back on the trailer to get to the track.. We got plenty of video of it Friday night when I dyno tuned it...

Total cars done on Saturday was 17 cars.( I know I am feeling it ) ... There were some impressive Dynojet numbers seen (even some decent Dyno Dynamics numbers) and I hope everybody had a good time... Out of curiosity would people be interested in going this again next year?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:53 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

As far as video of Fetter's, I am sure he will get it posted in the next few days... We were going to strap it back down and do a pull for everybody but were running out of time and needed to get it back on the trailer to get to the track.. We got plenty of video of it Friday night when I dyno tuned it...

Total cars done on Saturday was 17 cars.( I know I am feeling it ) ... There were some impressive Dynojet numbers seen (even some decent Dyno Dynamics numbers) and I hope everybody had a good time... Out of curiosity would people be interested in going this again next year?

I would be interested in doing the dyno again next year. I already have some ideas on some changes I need to make. I still can't believe how flat my A/F was

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life

Monday, July 28, 2008 12:15 AM
id love to dyno if i bring my car next yr.

Monday, July 28, 2008 9:07 AM
theres one thing ive yet to understand...

the dynojet numbers were always MUCH, much higher. if the dyno dynamics is really the 'no frills, REAL power' dyno, in-fact is the dynojet a completely useless and WAY off dyno?

i honestly dont see how they could sell them if they are that much off.

personally, i prefer the dynojet numbers. because thats mostly what people on here base off of.

Z YAAAA AT THE BASH, @!#$S!!!!!
Monday, July 28, 2008 9:17 AM
I will be there next year for sure!!!

Ryan can you PM me or call me?

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, July 28, 2008 3:16 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

I would be (if I can make it next year, and I have a J-body worth dynoing that is.....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search