Thanks Paul! - Page 3 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Thanks Paul!
Monday, July 28, 2008 1:07 PM
I saw enough tea-bagging this weekend to last a year.

(poor Chewy)

Stuff For Sale - Classified Ads - Click Here!

Monday, July 28, 2008 1:08 PM
Paul, I demand you give me moar babies!

Absolutely awesome weekend. It was great to meet alot of you. It was great to meet the others that I dont know who you are. It was great meeting the people that i didnt meet. What a great bash.

Oh and 417 FTMFW! Too bad my room was right next door, and couldn't go there because 6 cops were kicking everyone out...boo

Go Go OG Traction!!
Monday, July 28, 2008 1:52 PM
^^^^That's alright, the AFTER-PARTY was in 102, lol. (All 20 minutes of it, After the cops left)

Stuff For Sale - Classified Ads - Click Here!
Monday, July 28, 2008 2:18 PM
Best Bash ever! Paul you better do it again

Monday, July 28, 2008 2:39 PM
Paul is a BAMF... If he wasnt picking up cones last time I saw him I would have totally had my way.

Thanks for having us all out buddy, Its too bad it cant be bi-annual lol, because I know I wont have this much fun again for 12 months, ugh.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:24 AM
thanks paul. and sorry i did not see your bag on the ground. I just saw the laptop.
anyways man great time as allways. Thanks for your support and next year lets do norwalk that would be money.

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:15 AM
Thanks Paul. This was my first bash and it was great. It was nice to finally meet you and the others.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:10 AM

I would like to start off by saying there was NO drama at the cottage…..! (besides who’s hitting the funnel next..!)

Paul great job….with being in charge of all of the events including the hotel ( which is a huge event in itself) with keeping people out of hand cuffs and such, it can seem more tiring then the day at the dyno / show .

The hardest decision for us was whether or not we should go back to the hotel or not…? Thinking after 10pm we would head back to the cottage ….however been in a State / Country were we don’t know where the nearest Tim Hortons Coffee shop is, …( really scary to Canadians..!) we decided that it would be smart to head back .

The change of locations was extremely paralyzing to the time we could devote to the show itself.

Flip flopping from here to there including the extremely last minute switch to the dyno place was very frustrating…luckily for us Justin called Paul for directions to Hamilton 10mins away from the dyno location….

The show and shine / dyno needed to have a refreshment stand of some sort….it was ridiculously hot, and if holding this event this time of year in the future l would strongly recommend that there are refreshments onsite…

There seems to be concerns about fronting money for the track however by simply charging for food (sandwiches, ice cream, fruit) and beverage I’m sure that in the heat we with stood Saturday you would have profited enough to cover a large portion of the track cost for next year…

The Show area / parking lot should not be a come and go driveway….far to much traffic pissing around….all it would have taken was one screw up, l person walking out from between parked cars as someone was driving through could have been bad for everyone....! The drive thru judging is a great idea….which should have been the only driving going on then….speaking for myself and maybe others I’m very happy and surprised that only one car was damaged. (backed up in to a trailer or something.)

Although there maybe some in my group that may choose to stay at the hotel next year I’ve already firmed up 6 that will be doing the cottage again….I hope the locations are set in stone and hope that last minute changes are a thing of the past..! This way here we can schedule some time to hang at the hotel or /and restaurant (Quaker)

It is obvious that Jbody Nation is well and strong….

Like fine wine…..it only gets better with time..!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:40 PM
Quote:

The hardest decision for us was whether or not we should go back to the hotel or not…? Thinking after 10pm we would head back to the cottage ….however been in a State / Country were we don’t know where the nearest Tim Hortons Coffee shop

Tim Hortons was about 2 blocks from the Hotel, stopped there on the way back from the track.

Next year we'll make sure that Paul makes sure that information is in the Bash post, along with the dates.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:50 PM
i would like to thank paul for hanging out of my car on the interstate, spilling pringles in my car saying he was gonna clean em up at sometime and then not, and one more small little thing PUTTING ON THE MOST AWESOMEST CAVALIER CONVENTION. can't wait til next year. i will be more than happy to give you a ride to ohio again next year.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:20 PM
yeah we never drove by a car wash I'll string a bikini and wax it for you next weekend or something

Thursday, July 31, 2008 1:06 PM
Thursday, July 31, 2008 1:31 PM
i finally got my tacos that i didnt get on saturday

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:59 PM
z22cavrs(PERRY) wrote:spilling pringles in my car .

chuck did the same thing to me. he also ripped the ohio page out of my atlas. bastard!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search