Bash strip club trip needs its own post. - Page 3 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Bash strip club trip needs its own post.
Monday, July 28, 2008 4:37 PM
Yeah Cheeks is pretty good. I could probably get some free passes to Diamonds next year. If I know in advance and if I even think about the Bash lol.

Monday, July 28, 2008 4:42 PM
free passes? hell yea

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Monday, July 28, 2008 10:11 PM
wtf leave meee aaalloooonneeeeee

i was out and about all day and night, i just had a bit too much to drink when playin beer pong, we had no beer so it was hard alky pong, and dustin it deff didnt go down 24/7 like ur assuming at all so no you have nothing to worry about mann.

SHOoff (Tuner Bash Beer God) wrote:I sure hope someone got some videos of this. Plz email them if you do. LOL

Anyways, Dustin... who was the kid in the white hat anyways?

it was me in the hat, is that a bad thing how u ask?

also it was good to see you and ur car, youve always been one that tosses out some good input and info here on these forums. congrats on the n/a win, ur lucky my trans mount was snapped and i couldnt drive out there

Monday, July 28, 2008 10:30 PM
gmanz24 wrote:wtf leave meee aaalloooonneeeeee

i was out and about all day and night, i just had a bit too much to drink when playin beer pong, we had no beer so it was hard alky pong, and dustin it deff didnt go down 24/7 like ur assuming at all so no you have nothing to worry about mann.

SHOoff (Tuner Bash Beer God) wrote:I sure hope someone got some videos of this. Plz email them if you do. LOL

also it was good to see you and ur car, youve always been one that tosses out some good input and info here on these forums. congrats on the n/a win, ur lucky my trans mount was snapped and i couldnt drive out there

wow so gman was the girl in this situation. "oohh i was drunk and didn't know any better." lmao.

Monday, July 28, 2008 10:34 PM
J.R.Thompson wrote:
gmanz24 wrote:wtf leave meee aaalloooonneeeeee

wow so gman was the girl in this situation. "oohh i was drunk and didn't know any better." lmao.

hey now i never said that, i just said it got the best of me
by night i just wanted to wash away the sunburn pains and had a good old time. i was outside all night till all the guys i was talkin to took off for the strip club and by then i hadnt even started drinkin. i went inside for a bit and chilled with some people and ya.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 12:48 AM
On the ride home Candice's words: "I am not the kind of girl to sleep with someone I just met. But it was cool, we kinda got to know each other and it was sort of planned that we knew it would happen. It's not my thing, but it was fun and a definitely don't regret it."

Gman's words a couple posts ago: "I was playing pong with liquor and blah blah blah excuse excuse excuse" YEP, Candice was the man in this situation, no doubt LOL! sorry man had to And I know it wasn't going down 24/7 but the fact that I had a hard time getting into MY bed that was paid for on MY card 2 nights in a row left a sour taste... speaking of sour taste, how was sleeping in your own puke most of Saturday night? LOL

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 1:13 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:On the ride home Candice's words: "I am not the kind of girl to sleep with someone I just met. But it was cool, we kinda got to know each other and it was sort of planned that we knew it would happen. It's not my thing, but it was fun and a definitely don't regret it."

Gman's words a couple posts ago: "I was playing pong with liquor and blah blah blah excuse excuse excuse" YEP, Candice was the man in this situation, no doubt LOL! sorry man had to And I know it wasn't going down 24/7 but the fact that I had a hard time getting into MY bed that was paid for on MY card 2 nights in a row left a sour taste... speaking of sour taste, how was sleeping in your own puke most of Saturday night? LOL

ya i no man im sorry, thats y i didnt bring anything over to ur room, i didnt plan on sleeping there or anything. and sat night i remember about 2% of the night, i didnt even know i puked and i was deff still drunk about half way through indy on the drive home.. @!#$ sucked idk what happened.

and i was under the impression that wasnt ur bed... she kept sayin ya u can sleep here y wouldnt u be able to, there is 4 beds and only 3 of us.

so sorry dustin, i def didnt want you mad at me or anything, next yr ill promise you ur bed will be free of gmans kk it was good meetin ya tho man, u seemed to be pretty cool

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:36 AM
Ha yeah same to you. Well the other 98% of the night you don't remember, from the noises you were making in the bathroom, you are better off without. And there were 2 bed, and 4 of us, and I'm not cuddling with Tim. Candice is smaller and easier to share a bed with lol.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 1:40 PM
i would of kicked you in the nuts if you even tried too

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:38 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote: And I know it wasn't going down 24/7

no.......but SHE was!

hey-ooooo!

ok, maybe it wasnt that funny of a joke after all.......

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:55 PM
(tabs) wrote:

no.......but SHE was!

hey-ooooo!

I chuckled....

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:08 PM
Eric F. (waaaaaahhhh Pssssssh) wrote:LMAO the police came in like swat team, We were sitting out by the HAHN trailers with adam and bill, wensel and DTP.....they all rolled in like it was a bomb scare....the Sargeant pulled up to the trailer, to fat to get out and decided he wanted to kow about the J community HAHAHAHA

So i asked him if they were here for room 417 , he chuckled and laughed and said i was a good guesser.....Good thing we didnt funnel up there i guess......

The hotel manager was a dick though, i talked to the GM that morning and she said she loved us and that we were def welcomed back, but she told me that the manager effing hated us!!!

So XENIA again next year??

PS.....Dont let Bill Hahn be in charge of pissing off the manager, hes WAY to good at it and is way to persistent

417 was my room, what a mess that was.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:52 PM
BACK ON TOPIC.

This was my third trip with Erod to a strip club, went in 04 with dave.org and a few others it just happened to be located right down the street from the host hotel, went last year also. I always have a good time at the bash to me its part of the bash experience. My only suggestion would be do it on fri nite or earlier on sat nite. This way you can go enjoy the scenery come back and continue hanging out with the people that didn't go. People say i can go to strip clubs by my house if i wanted to go, you know what your right, you could. You could also go to a track and go to a local car show as well. The reason we go to bashes and travel hours away from home is to hang out and spend time with people who we don't see often. The bash is more than the events its about the people.

Dave
Sideways is the best way to drive
07 Cool GXP, 01 Z
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:29 PM
RADIO WAVE DAVE (Now with GXP) wrote:BACK ON TOPIC.

This was my third trip with Erod to a strip club, went in 04 with dave.org and a few others it just happened to be located right down the street from the host hotel, went last year also. I always have a good time at the bash to me its part of the bash experience. My only suggestion would be do it on fri nite or earlier on sat nite. This way you can go enjoy the scenery come back and continue hanging out with the people that didn't go. People say i can go to strip clubs by my house if i wanted to go, you know what your right, you could. You could also go to a track and go to a local car show as well. The reason we go to bashes and travel hours away from home is to hang out and spend time with people who we don't see often. The bash is more than the events its about the people.

Exactly.

Except one thing, remember, we were supposed to meet at 9:45pm only went that late because we were waiting for sommmoonnneeeee. *coughpaulcough*

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:53 PM
QBE(Qwibby Soon to be Boosted) wrote:
(tabs) wrote:

no.......but SHE was!

hey-ooooo!

I chuckled....

x2, i can hear it in my head coming out of bens mouth lmao

---

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search