JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match - Page 21 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 8:59 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:ShoOff, Who's car did I trash talk at the bash and how drunk was I? As far as I remember, I didn't have a major problem with anyone's car, I ALWAYS keep an open mind with that kinda stuff.... except maybe the guy with the RSM charged sunfire, broke ass kit, shoddy paint, and old shirts holding his battery in place, who showed up at the car show..... but seriously, if i down talked anyone at the bash I;m sorry. That isn't really my style at all.

Do you realize who the original owner of that car was?

Not that it's the same, minus the disappointing RSM setup. Still comedic!

No I don't actually. But to be honest Joe, if it is some "respectable" member here, I hope they did better work than the new owner. Seeing that car at the show made me really sad. Like I said, it isn't my style to down talk someone elses hard work or pride and joy. BUT that car was half assed front to back and in NO shape to be driven, let alone the body work and over all condition of it at a car show. Like I said, NOT EVEN ROAD WORTHY in the state it was in at the bash.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart

Sunday, August 03, 2008 11:24 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote: Like I said, it isn't my style to down talk someone elses hard work or pride and joy.

its not? could have fooled me because its all ive ever seen you do both on here and in person

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, August 03, 2008 6:17 PM
Not because I am a friend of Matt's but Dustin.. a lot of the time I saw you at the bash you were talking @!#$ on someone or someones car, it was pretty much an ongoing process with you. At first i thought you were narrating a book but... thats just you

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, August 03, 2008 8:16 PM
whos cars did i down talk? maybe drunken babble, or jokes, but i dont disrespect other people's hard work without some sort of warrant for it. Seriously, enlighten me here. I don't remember doing that at all.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, August 04, 2008 2:16 AM
matt is acting like he never talk down to anyone else's car. lol

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, August 04, 2008 6:42 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:whos cars did i down talk? maybe drunken babble, or jokes, but i dont disrespect other people's hard work without some sort of warrant for it. Seriously, enlighten me here. I don't remember doing that at all.

Most of the locals cars and a bunch of other car's at the bash, I don't remember specifically. It's their car's who cares what they look like... to each their own man.. I @!#$ HATE mustangs but do I rag on you for owning one? No, that was your choice, you have fun with it, you enjoy and thats what's most important man...

I also really don't think you can use "I was drunk" as an excuse because dude.. check the live from the bash post, I was toasted but still somewhat conscious of what i was doing

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, August 04, 2008 7:07 AM

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, August 04, 2008 10:36 AM
z yaaaa wrote:
99redz24 wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:
themarin8r wrote:i think the most hilarious part of this post is Rodimus's numbers with his new supercharger and all his mods.......

what i think is funnier is you trolling around JBO still even though you have no j-body.

Rod doesnt have a j-body anymore and he still "trolls" around JBO

yeah... and?

that invalidates your point
i am around cuz i choose to be, is that any concern to you? i think not
i have owned 2 different cavaliers at 2 different points while being on here, in between owning those two i had another car as well
but i still stayed
many others have long left their j-bodies and are still here
Rodimus is one example
GAM, Gutty, JLAudio, DrPaul84, Joey Baggs, Darkstars, all left their j-bodies behind and still are on here
does that mean anything? Should we all leave once we leave our cars behind?
Actually, you know what, i dont think Rodimus's numbers are the funniest thing in this thread
I think you are the funniest thing in this thread
Grow up and spend more money and time on and with your kids rather than your econo-box car
It would be far far far far far more rewarding for you to do so

Monday, August 04, 2008 12:33 PM
the question weather or not you belong on here because you've had j's in the past is not in order...

the question of weather or not you belong on here and be nothing but a pompous, arrogant prick that down talks most people IS in order...

Monday, August 04, 2008 12:54 PM
point out at least 5 threads in which i have done what you said that have occurred in the last 2 weeks

Monday, August 04, 2008 2:10 PM
just did in the other thread where you are acting like a 4 year old.

Monday, August 04, 2008 3:14 PM
right, i am the one yelling at someone over the internet to get the @!#$ out
i forgot

Monday, August 04, 2008 3:20 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:ShoOff, Who's car did I trash talk at the bash and how drunk was I? As far as I remember, I didn't have a major problem with anyone's car, I ALWAYS keep an open mind with that kinda stuff.... except maybe the guy with the RSM charged sunfire, broke ass kit, shoddy paint, and old shirts holding his battery in place, who showed up at the car show..... but seriously, if i down talked anyone at the bash I;m sorry. That isn't really my style at all.

Do you realize who the original owner of that car was?

Not that it's the same, minus the disappointing RSM setup. Still comedic!

hahahahahahaha

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Monday, August 04, 2008 4:27 PM
who was the original owner?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 5:40 PM
Rodimus Prime

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Tuesday, August 05, 2008 6:11 PM
rod had a sunfire? i did not know that....

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 6:13 PM
(tabs) wrote:rod had a sunfire? i did not know that....

when rod had it, it was a cav. now its a cavfire

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 6:14 PM
i see i see. i obviously did not pay enough attention to the car. didnt rod just sell that within the past year? or perhaps i was thinking of a different car. wasnt it primered or something?
@!#$ i was still hungover at the show......

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 6:48 PM
Well, all bitterness aside, I think we can all agree that Matt took FAR better care of that heap of @!#$ than the new owner. MY GOD what a hack of a car that was when it showed up to the bash.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 2:27 AM
(tabs) wrote:i see i see. i obviously did not pay enough attention to the car. didnt rod just sell that within the past year? or perhaps i was thinking of a different car. wasnt it primered or something?
@!#$ i was still hungover at the show......

its been about a year and half to 2 years since matt sold the rsm cav. he sold it about 2 months into having the SS
when matt had it, it was red. then at last years bash it was spray paint black just it could have paint

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:17 AM
Wow does anyone have a picture of Matt's old car how it stands now?? I'm curious

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 11:08 AM
you don't want to puke do you ? it was like a sunfire front end swap with a cracked to @!#$ blitz front end, black spray paint that was all dirty and flaking off, no battery box or anything just greasy t-shirts around the battery that was just kinda sitting in there, engine bay was the dirtiest one I have ever seen... EVER. They really hacked the crap out of it. I actually liked the way Matt's cav looked when he had it in it's prime.(then again if you remember my cav, of course I liked how his looked lol). I just can't believe how badly the new owner has treated it.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:20 PM
as someone whose car was less than spectacular looking this year, let me just say that sometimes we get caught in between phases when the bash comes around. im sure itll be better next year. and even if it doesnt, coming from someone with a busted ass 20 year old oldsmobile.........ehhh, know what i mean?

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:24 PM
hahaha my olds is 100% stock and for $650 not a bad DD lol. But I dunno.. that car looked more like it was thrown together by some ghetto hack than being between phases to me. And like I said, in it's state, wasn't even road worthy(and I'm not just talking looks, I'm talking common sense and safety.)

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:56 PM
im not trying to bag on your DD, just saying that not everyone is made of money and we were all there trying to have a good time. meh....i guess i didnt see the problems youre talking about

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search