clutch problem!! - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
clutch problem!!
Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:40 PM
ok guys heres the deal. Ive got a 01' z24 which ive had a little over a year. Now the clutch has never really seemed right to me since ive had it. Its like it has hardly no pressure and it catches near the top of the stroke. now one of my friends has a 99 z24 original clutch, and it feels perfect, got good pressure and catches more toward the floor. Another one of my friends has a 00' z24 and her clutch feels exactly like mine. Any ideas here guys im up for anything. I just cant really seem to spot the problem. Ive checked teh clutch fluid and everything, i thought bout bleeding the lines but i dont know! any help is appreciated!

Re: clutch problem!!
Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:25 PM
i had a problem where my clutch pedal was really soft and took about no effort to push in. turned out to be air in the clutch line

Re: clutch problem!!
Saturday, February 26, 2005 12:03 AM
mine catches very close to the top also. im gonna change my clutch as soon as i can get a day off with decent weather to do so. hopefully this will help the problem. i have noticed that the engage point for the clutch keeps getting higher and higher ever so slowly.

Peace Out!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search