Planted Brackets - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Planted Brackets
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:57 PM
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know...Planted is looking for a 95-05 car to use to offer seat brackets for us.

They're located in Bellevue, WA. Jeff is the guy I was speaking with, and he asked me to post something up about it. I've seen their brackets in other vehicles, and they are top notch...plus it'd be nice to have something else available besides custom or Wedge (I don't like their design, or their price).

Re: Planted Brackets
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 4:01 PM
Id be totally down if I weren't on the opposite coast

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 4:58 PM
I live about an hour away and I seem to be the only somewhat active person on this side of the country.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:03 PM
Sent them an email to figure things out. Should hopefully be able to do this soon.
Monday, December 16, 2013 11:30 AM
Sounds good man! Let us know what the outcome is.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:43 AM
Posted on the third Gen forum and nobody responded. Went up to planted yesterday and they built a prototype on my car and will now be able to start a production run. They're only $140 a piece. Great guys to deal with when they were working on my car. I told Jeff that I would post on the forum here and let everyone know that they are available for purchase soon.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:05 AM
Nice work man thanks for the info!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:10 AM
Thanks boomguy! I just got the email last night from Jeff about it.

The parts will be available in the next couple weeks under part numbers SB200DR and SB200PA.

I also posted in the interior forum, too.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:50 AM
You're welcome guys. This helps out a lot to the community and it wasn't much to drive up there and let Planted use my car for making a production run.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search