Technicians IN BC - Canadian North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Technicians IN BC
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:24 PM
Anyone here a technician in BC? I don't want to sell the Z but I know the windshield is going to fail, and not sure if a leaking clutch slave will effect it or not, anyone know? I do plan on changing it but was hoping to wait untill the new motor is done being built

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Re: Technicians IN BC
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 12:18 AM
wait what? ur asking if a leaking clutch slave will affect the windshield? or the sale in general? and ur selling it, but building a new motor for it?

so confused lol

Friday, November 12, 2010 4:31 PM
If I had to hazard a guess... I'd say AJ is moving from Edmonton to BC... and his car (being out of province) needs an inspection to insure with ICBC. Cracked windshield will have to be replaced, I don't know about the clutch slave leaking though... How bad is the leak?

Friday, November 12, 2010 6:13 PM
leak isnt that bad per say, need to add fluid every now and again, but I would prefer to do the clutch same time as the engine (since laughing at the jbody scene in PG), crack I knew that going in when I was doing inspections in Alberta I would fail the windshields when they were cracked. And Dan I would not ever want to part wit hthis car, too much of good histry with her, rebuild engine at 60k, now 5xx,xxx km on it and runs like champ other then the t-stat housing breaking on me(replaced lol). I know my tint on driver and passenger windows will have to be removed temporary. And I am not happy need 2 plates here lol.....Sorry long story short involving the j scene here, there is a guy here claiming 250 hp to wheels n/a 2.4 sunfire(green), with his "mods" I calledd him BS seeing as how this engine I have is WAY more built then his and Im not even seeing those numbers, and Paul(n/amadness) is more built then me and not seeing those numbers.....I told him next year Ill race him on quarter seeing as how the better half's stock 2.2 sunflower beat him off the line

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search