Arizona to Colorado - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Arizona to Colorado
Thursday, July 05, 2012 10:12 AM
A friend of mine is having brain surgery (Chiari Malformation), so I took a trip out here to Colorado from Arizona to be here with her at the hospital and help with recovery. I wasn't aware how bad the roads are out here (way worse than anything in AZ), and Im dropped on DSpecs and Sportlines. Now I don't have a problem driving around, I just play dodge the holes while driving. My problem is I have to drive her around, and she can't handle the roughness of the car, and could cause some severe problems after her surgery.

Im riding on 7 turns out on the Dspecs, and its still way to rough for her. Does anyone have a set of stock struts and springs (preferably already together) they want to sell cheap, or just get rid of? Im currently in the hospital with her now, for the next 5-8 days for recovery (in aurora). If anyone has anything please let me know, it would really help out.

Because I can, pics in Evergreen. Love the mountains =)

Re: Arizona to Colorado
Saturday, July 07, 2012 2:17 PM
Not many of us members left here in CO. I wish I could help but have nothing laying around. Look online at u pull n pay. You could probably pick up a stock setup cheap at either their denver or aurora yard.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search