super chip power programmer - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
super chip power programmer
Friday, March 07, 2008 4:27 PM
I was wondering if anyone had one of these and what you can actually do with them besides the trouble code readings.. power chip 02 sunfire gt

Re: super chip power programmer
Friday, March 07, 2008 4:34 PM
The part number comes back to cars with LSx motors, EFI Live or HP Tuners.

Friday, March 07, 2008 5:33 PM
chips and programmers dont work on our cars. here's superchips' info page on this product, its definitely not for a sunfire.

superchips

the other one is a UNIVERSAL unit, and i highly doubt it works...

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:43 AM
Dude I'm telling you 100% some of them do!!!!! Including mine! So how bout u try before u bash guy
Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:52 AM
Anyone here watch mighty car mods they tested this and found that most chips power a LED and nothing else

2002 Pontiac Sunfire SE Sedan 2.2l Ecotec 4 Speed Auto.
Sunday, June 29, 2014 11:35 AM
Tyler briggs wrote:Dude I'm telling you 100% some of them do!!!!! Including mine! So how bout u try before u bash guy

And what exactly is your proof?

Monday, June 30, 2014 3:55 PM
Over priced, and for the price you can get a real tune that actuly does something besides power a led and dump a bunch of fuel and screw with your tps signal. Just my .02

I Love My J ♡
Monday, June 30, 2014 7:44 PM
Tyler briggs wrote:Dude I'm telling you 100% some of them do!!!!! Including mine! So how bout u try before u bash guy

How bout you check post dates before you make useless posts?

Monday, June 30, 2014 9:44 PM
I purchased a JDM pro-m and after about 3 weeks I jumped in my car and I'm telling you man this thing took off like a bat out ta he** the shifts seemed crisper about 6200rpm at a bit over half throttle . it idles a lot better and it will actually burn out now. Only other mods I have on this one is a typhoon CAI and tb spacer
Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:59 PM
Do you also own a bunch of those little animal looking things with brightly colored hair? What are they called? Oh.... Trolls?

Do people like you actually derive pleasure from acting like children on the internet? I seriously don't know what's wrong with your generation. It's really sad.

Wednesday, July 02, 2014 9:22 AM
Wow dude....got anything else to do with your time.... I tell you what I don't have 30k worth of parts in the ugliest cavi made!!!!! Idk what's wrong with yours either guy ya need to realize times change!!!

Friday, July 04, 2014 12:20 PM
What are you? 12? Learn how to properly attack someone on the internet before attempting it.

Friday, July 04, 2014 5:54 PM
Really.... Yea I got attacked. I was wondering the same what grown man would check someone's posts to just be a dck to them. I joined this forum to learn something but if it's full of jck arses like your self I feel sorry for u bro. Now if I can be left alone now I'm gonna hit the shop and put my new cams in..peace
Friday, July 04, 2014 9:34 PM
We all have been there and done that. All of the hand held "programmers" and "chips" for these cars are worthless.

I really hope you are doing valvesprings too. If not say hello to your new friend, valve float.

Sunday, July 06, 2014 10:19 AM
My wife even drove my car to the store after I unplugged my programmer and came back and said what did you do to your car it feels week.....she never even knew I had a programmer. I just don't see how NO ONE has ever had one that works? Ah idk...but anyway yea I am replacing valves..springs..retainers..and rocker arms. But I could run the comp stage 2s with out it I'm pretty sure or do you have to replace them in these ecos
Sunday, July 06, 2014 2:25 PM
I would bet money if you dynoed with that programmer and without you would see no power gains.

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search