3.4 swap in a 2003 Cavalier? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
3.4 swap in a 2003 Cavalier?
Wednesday, November 06, 2013 12:14 PM
i know it can be done but what all would i need for it to work? i

Re: 3.4 swap in a 2003 Cavalier?
Friday, November 08, 2013 7:42 AM
There's really only two things you need, and it's easy. Access to a computer and www.j-body.org. That way you can either use the search function or simply go to the 3rd gen forum and read the sticky about it. If you don't have a computer, or can't get to www.j-body.org, I would suggest going down to one of the big box stores (Best Buy, etc) and picking up a cheap computer. Heck, you could even do all your research right in the store, in which case, you could either use their printer, or the good old, tried and true method of pencil and paper. If you do end up buying the computer, take it home, set it up, then connect to the internet and go to www.j-body.org. Everything you want to know is there.

Yes, that was sarcastic. Seeing your join date, then seeing you asked this question, be prepared for much more of the same, but from plenty of other people. My first reply is free, but I charge double for the second.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 6:23 PM
James Cahill wrote:There's really only two things you need, and it's easy. Access to a computer and www.j-body.org. That way you can either use the search function or simply go to the 3rd gen forum and read the sticky about it. If you don't have a computer, or can't get to www.j-body.org, I would suggest going down to one of the big box stores (Best Buy, etc) and picking up a cheap computer. Heck, you could even do all your research right in the store, in which case, you could either use their printer, or the good old, tried and true method of pencil and paper. If you do end up buying the computer, take it home, set it up, then connect to the internet and go to www.j-body.org. Everything you want to know is there.

Yes, that was sarcastic. Seeing your join date, then seeing you asked this question, be prepared for much more of the same, but from plenty of other people. My first reply is free, but I charge double for the second.

almost wet myself

to the op, it can be done many have. look around there is a ton of info for you here

Friday, November 22, 2013 10:41 AM
Awesome response, James.

To the OP, definitely read the sticky in the 3rd gen forum, then hit me up for mounts.
I make the mounts to bolt a 3400 right in, then all you have to do is take care of the wiring and exhaust.

Friday, November 22, 2013 11:42 AM
we need a damn like button! OMG James that was awesome

Friday, November 22, 2013 11:52 AM
James Cahill wrote:There's really only two things you need, and it's easy. Access to a computer and www.j-body.org. That way you can either use the search function or simply go to the 3rd gen forum and read the sticky about it. If you don't have a computer, or can't get to www.j-body.org, I would suggest going down to one of the big box stores (Best Buy, etc) and picking up a cheap computer. Heck, you could even do all your research right in the store, in which case, you could either use their printer, or the good old, tried and true method of pencil and paper. If you do end up buying the computer, take it home, set it up, then connect to the internet and go to www.j-body.org. Everything you want to know is there.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search