Which injectors would be best for my setup? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Which injectors would be best for my setup?
Sunday, June 01, 2014 5:24 AM
After I install the LE5 manifold onto my L61, which would be a better choice, the LSJ injectors or the LE5 injectors. I have read that people use the LSJ injectors with the LE5 mani swap and get it tuned, which I also plan to do afterwards. The only other mods I have is an intake, pacesetter header and 2.25" catback.

Re: Which injectors would be best for my setup?
Tuesday, June 03, 2014 8:34 AM
LSJ injectors.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 1:17 PM
Does it matter which year/model they come from? Because I plan on buying some ACDelco LSJ injectors from Rockauto for $64 a pop. They are from the a 06 Cobalt with a LSJ motor.
Tuesday, June 03, 2014 2:14 PM
From what i have read I would go LSJ. Just make sure you install the injectors the same time you get it tuned or the car will run pig rich.

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 3:49 PM
Yea, I don't plan on installing the LE5 manifold or the injectors until the day of or day before I get it tuned.
Tuesday, June 03, 2014 4:23 PM
I do have one more question though. Will the LSJ injectors direct fit on the L61, or will I have to get the right size O-rings and or buy the connectors for them and wire them up into the Cavalier's wiring harness?
Tuesday, June 03, 2014 7:02 PM
Jake Boyd wrote:Does it matter which year/model they come from? Because I plan on buying some ACDelco LSJ injectors from Rockauto for $64 a pop. They are from the a 06 Cobalt with a LSJ motor.

Dont bother paying that much for those.

Go on CSS.net and grab a used set for $50
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search