Chevy Cavalier World Custom Intake Manifolds LN2 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Chevy Cavalier World Custom Intake Manifolds LN2
Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:11 PM
Well, like the title says..... They are making and selling them in two styles... Side facing and Forward facing.... They go for $650, my question is does anyone else make custom intakes at a more affordable price point or even slightly more competitive?

Re: Chevy Cavalier World Custom Intake Manifolds LN2
Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:19 PM
I'm net even sure you can get them from that site anymore. You may want to email them and see if they're even still alive.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, September 12, 2014 6:19 AM
I would consider it, if they had pictures of the top / front facing manifold.
If the points of connection are the same, I don't want to redo my charge piping.
Friday, September 12, 2014 7:09 AM
I was looking at this too

I got head studs from them like 5 months ago. They're an offshoot of ipp I think

Someone buy it lol

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Friday, September 12, 2014 10:25 AM
I'd email them and ask for a pic if it's something you're interested in.

I just looked up their address. They're only 20 minutes from my work, and sort of on my way home. I should stop by and check them out sometime.
Not that I have any use for LN2 parts. LOL

Thursday, September 18, 2014 7:06 PM
It would be nice if you did. I am considering doing it but... they just want to milk the hell outta their parts... its like $650 just for the manifold, no TB. but for another $350 they have a huge TB they will sell as well.... I'm considering it but right now I'm just rebuilding for a high compression N/A build.... Might turbo later and that's when these parts would be handy... maybe tax time I will be able to afford a grand worth of parts....
Friday, September 19, 2014 7:42 AM
If I don't destroy my car this season I'm gonna put a realllly big turbo on it and set it up to spin north of 7500: that will make this manifold essential.

So I will buy it at some point. Just need to assemble a plan.

😈

I should just buy a v8 but this little motor is too much fun to play with.

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Friday, September 19, 2014 4:12 PM
Sounds fun, this season? you racing any events or something? lol yea I like messing with these things too. I already have all the valvetrane parts. New springs, rockers, and a cam. Hoping to get it to rev in the same neighborhood as you, but doubt it will do it happily.... as long as I get it to 7k I'll be happy-ish.
Friday, September 19, 2014 5:37 PM
I'm taking it to a drag strip next weekend; it might be the only time I do it this year.

I have gone through 3 setups and not run it so I have to before I tear it apart again I think.

Winter time I'll do my upgrades if I don't blast parts into the stratosphere on the 27th. I don't even know if what I wanna do will work; but it's taken everything done to it already very well so f it why not try something nuts.

Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:53 AM
Ok, so the guy who makes these intakes for CCW finally wrote me back about them. He sent me two pics, one of the upper portion/plenum and the other is a CAD drawing of the pieces that make up the rest of the intake. He said that the cavalier only ones are still being worked on. They originally were planning on making the s10/cavalier ones be interchangeable i.e. usable for either platform, but that didn't end up being possible... So, I guess now would be the time for pics...
http://s273.photobucket.com/user/UniqueSpeed_photos/media/Plenum.jpg.html?filters[user]=64537822&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1
http://s273.photobucket.com/user/UniqueSpeed_photos/media/CADIntake.png.html?filters[user]=64537822&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:05 PM
Interesting. I hope they use a routing bit on the openings for the runners in the bottom of the plenum so that you get a venturi type smooth transition. Straight square openings with welds could really add turbulence.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:14 PM
I'm pretty sure that DTS2.NET make those manifolds & other @!#$ for the cavi, s10's & other vehicles. CCW & those guys r affiliated.
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 8:24 PM
yup, those are the guys. They also offer tuning for CCW as well.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search