Ecotec 2.4 Intake swap HELP! - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ecotec 2.4 Intake swap HELP!
Monday, February 16, 2015 6:29 PM
Okay, I have a freshly rebuilt 2.2 motor ready to be installed.. and i want to do the 2.4 intake swap.. But cant find exactly what i wanna read. Is it just a straight on bolt on? And can someone that has done it show a picture of the hole you have to drill in it. Got an 04 cavy. And can anyone link me to some bigger injectors? I'm runnning at a local race track. And want to get a bit more power over other people? Any recomendations.. No turbos or superchargers are against the rules. Please and thank you!

Re: Ecotec 2.4 Intake swap HELP!
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:56 AM
I can't help on the manifold part, but bigger injectors wont give you more power without tuning, and you might not need larger injectors just depends, but cobalt SS/SC injectors will work and are cheap.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:45 AM
I plan on tuning. The track i race at if you leave it stock you smack rev limiter pretty much 3/4 of the straight away.. so i plan on lifting the rev limiter to 7500 like everyone else. And just stock ss 2.0 injectors will be fine?
Friday, February 20, 2015 4:40 PM
Front wheel drive racing tech-questions-tips of fb. lots of information there and plenty of help. It sounds like you might be a circle track racer. plenty of info on fb. good luck
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search