Anyone still frequent these sites? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone still frequent these sites?
Friday, August 20, 2021 6:11 AM
I am FINALLY about to start my project after 3 years of waiting.
Current plans are to swap a LX9 3500 into my 87 Z24 5 speed.
I will be doing an OBDII conversion.
I have acquired the engine mounts and a custom tuned computer for my setup which will also have the larger injectors and larger throttle body.
I have the external crank trigger on order as well as the throttle body.
I'm sure I am going to need much advice getting this all together and working, but most of these sites are dead.
Just wondering if there are any people still out there willing to give me a hand with this project.

Re: Anyone still frequent these sites?
Sunday, September 12, 2021 12:42 AM
You might have better luck at 60degreev6.com
Thursday, October 28, 2021 5:48 PM
I'm pretty sure these and many other forums are dead. Everything is facebook in todays world. I hate facebook.
Wednesday, January 12, 2022 11:26 PM
Theres still a few of us lurkers here.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Monday, January 17, 2022 12:29 PM
I just joined hoping there was some life here. She's on life support. Facebook is for the dumb and ignorant. Turns out, that's most people. Good luck with your build. Be happy parts are still available.

Free radical
Friday, January 21, 2022 1:00 PM
Thankfully the site still gets traffic. As long as people keep coming, I'll keep it running. Once they stop, I'll probably figure out a way to make a low-cost static archive and keep it online for a little longer.

If you think there's anything I can do to get people off of Facebook and over here, I'm all ears.

Oh and you should see the security logs. Hackers and bots still think this site is worthwhile to target, which is flattering.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, February 01, 2022 7:39 AM
It's good sites like these still have traffic, too bad Facebook has and continues to eat up everything. If worse comes to worst you could always contact the internet archive and see if they could create an archive of this site, after all, it is a wealth of information, it would be a shame for it to be lost forever.
Wednesday, February 09, 2022 4:12 AM
I’ve been popping in some lately to go through old threads. Decided to pull my Sunfire out of the weeds. Hoping to get it back on the road this year so I’ve been here trying to relearn everything I used to know lol.

Monday, February 14, 2022 8:17 AM
I always check in from time to time ! Not Facebook guy either ! Nice to see a handful of people still coming around ! Here is my daily driver I got 6 years for $700 . Undercoated sonce brand new ! My mechanic hates works on it . Lmfao
Monday, February 14, 2022 8:25 AM
Apparently I can't add photos !
Monday, February 14, 2022 2:50 PM
Craig Lewis wrote:Apparently I can't add photos !

I was about to ask you to clarify, but then I tested it, and, you're right. Looks like my firewall needs some tweaking. It should work for you now though.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Saturday, February 19, 2022 2:21 PM
I still come in here from time to time. I came today because hours of driving around board and I just picked up a dumbass clean 00-02 cavalier. Looks super early 2000s car scene. It's a ln2 2.2 5 speed, cam here looking for information on how much power these things can make it if I'ma find a ld9 to build and swap in. Or a ecotec, hate the lack of parts for the ld9/quad4. I'll be posting up about the car soon. I'm super excited, been out the game for 6+ years now. Ready to get back in it and stay this time.

I Love My J ♡
Sunday, February 27, 2022 6:06 PM
I do t know if anyone is actually still here I'm trying to decifer posts from 2004-2011 on building an ln2 2.2l for my s10
Sunday, March 20, 2022 12:54 PM
I'm here occasionally. Updating my own build thread. More traffic on the Facebook page but I'm not a fan of Facebook.
Monday, March 21, 2022 5:12 AM
I just joined. Wish I'd found this site long ago. I don't facebook either.
Wednesday, April 20, 2022 3:38 AM
I lurk a decent amount, just do not post often anymore.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, April 25, 2022 1:38 PM
i do but im not much help
Wednesday, January 11, 2023 6:15 PM
Mike nice numbers in the sig. I haven’t been on here in a while lmao

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Wednesday, January 11, 2023 7:14 PM
I logged back in today just to comment on the cracked dash in that otherwise pristine Toyota Cav in another post.

99LN2
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search