Car for sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car for sale
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:21 PM
Hey guys

My car is for sale now. I can't afford to fix it again at this time. Let me know if anybody wants anything off it. Please don't try to low ball me either.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26

Re: Car for sale
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:04 PM
how much for the rksport upper motor mount? also how many miles has it been used? rough guess.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:07 PM
Good luck with the sale, what ever happend with WW Commando wing that I sold you?

Thursday, August 19, 2010 9:07 AM
The Commando wing is still sitting in my garage LOL.

The RKS upper mount has probably 50K on it. It's a little rough from sitting exposed for 3 years but it's still a solid piece.

Thursday, August 19, 2010 10:33 AM
how much?

Sunday, August 22, 2010 1:27 PM
All PMs have been replied to.

-I WILL NOT PART OUT THE XT KIT. IT GOES WHOLE OR NOT AT ALL.
-I'm not going to set prices, just PM me offers. I have a lot going on right now so trying to price each piece is hard for me.

Thanks.

Sunday, August 22, 2010 4:09 PM
"not setting prices, just make offers".... and even not giving someone a price when they ask, basically is saying "I want to get as much as I can, so I don't want to set a price lower than what someone might offer me". Man up, give the dude a price.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, August 23, 2010 6:07 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:"not setting prices, just make offers".... and even not giving someone a price when they ask, basically is saying "I want to get as much as I can, so I don't want to set a price lower than what someone might offer me". Man up, give the dude a price.

agree with this statement but i will pm for the heck of it

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, August 23, 2010 7:38 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:"not setting prices, just make offers".... and even not giving someone a price when they ask, basically is saying "I want to get as much as I can, so I don't want to set a price lower than what someone might offer me". Man up, give the dude a price.

I don't have a clue what @!#$ is worth anymore on this site. I don't have the time to make a price and have it rejected and then get lowballed in return. If you want something, make me an offer. If you want me to set a price, your not gonna like it.

Sorry. I'm just tired of setting prices and then getting jacked around. I mean if I set a price of $1500 for the Xtreme Tuner kit, do you really think I'll take $500???? Someone actually had the nerve to ask me that!

Monday, August 23, 2010 7:40 AM
the Jew wrote:

agree with this statement but i will pm for the heck of it

I have a good reason for not setting a price on what your asking about. I'm not 100% on it's condition. I'm not going to set a price and then have you say I screwed you. I told you the situation, and left it up to you to make a reasonable offer that would work for you.

PS...This isn't a shot at you, just a commentary because I'm annoyed at life today.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 10:35 AM
so is there like pics of this car or the parts being sold i could look at?

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 10:43 AM
No, read his registry then offer him money lol

Seriously, worst sale thread ever! There no pics, no descriptions, no list of what's for sale, no prices, no anything. If you really want to move some parts (which this who thread is breaking the rules anyway) at least put some hint of effort into it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search