Carfax....anyone ....Please - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Carfax....anyone ....Please
Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:40 AM
Can anyone please run a car fax for me?

Please email me at wholeo7@yahoo.com

1FABP40E2JF177578

Thanks

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me

Re: Carfax....anyone ....Please
Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:46 PM
an 1988 burgandy ford mustang notch?

For sale in Moorseville, IN?

Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:03 PM
blackbirdracing wrote:an 1988 burgandy ford mustang notch?

For sale in Moorseville, IN?

Yeah, you know anything about it? Im wanting to make it into an open track racing car. If you got info let me know!!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:00 PM
You want to make it into a track car...... but need a carfax first??? I thought it was against site rules to ask people to do things that you normally would pay for yourself anyway?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Friday, September 24, 2010 6:28 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:You want to make it into a track car...... but need a carfax first??? I thought it was against site rules to ask people to do things that you normally would pay for yourself anyway?

Track and DD car. You want to put a safe car on the track (open track racing) because you dont want to put anyone else on the track in danger. You really should try open track racing...best thing you can do with clothes on.

Dont think its against the rules if it is im sure they will lock it. Its just a question and if someone is willing to help I think they will. No biggy.

Sunday, September 26, 2010 4:51 PM
I know about track racing actually.... I'm not an idiot. 1. I didn't know what kind of track racing you were talking and 2. if it has a clean title, you should be ok. If the car is getting tracked, it's getting torn down and gone over, right? I just don't get it.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, September 26, 2010 8:15 PM
Number one I never called you an idiot you said that yourself. Cool, open track racing is fun, glad you have done it before. Yes, I go over the car to make sure its safe for me and the other racers. No need for you to understand really. Just a piece of mind for myself. No problem bud no hard feelings here. I got it all cleared up. Thanks.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search