WTB: Manual Driver Side Mirror For Cavalier Coupe - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB: Manual Driver Side Mirror For Cavalier Coupe
Friday, March 04, 2011 11:38 PM
Having trouble tracking one down. Mine has some tabs broke and it flops around. Need one to send with the car to get color matched next weekend. No local yards have any out here by me.

Anyone on here have one I can get this week? or have a yard close they can find one in? let me know. thanks

Re: WTB: Manual Driver Side Mirror For Cavalier Coupe
Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:15 AM
u sure its not just one of the springs missing? i know if one is gone the mirror will flop all over hell....

hit up car-part.com if nobody comes through for ya.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Saturday, March 05, 2011 12:17 PM
z yaaaa wrote:u sure its not just one of the springs missing? i know if one is gone the mirror will flop all over hell....

i know its the plastic that broke, and i know how it happened lol. cleaning the car i went to get up and wham! hit it with my back, and pieces of plastic fell out. its loose on the bottom and not the top. i THINK i got the right one off ebay. if not, im gonna hop on car part again. Bad news is, barely anybody states if its for a coupe or sedan or some say its for both...

Saturday, March 05, 2011 1:00 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:u sure its not just one of the springs missing? i know if one is gone the mirror will flop all over hell....

i know its the plastic that broke, and i know how it happened lol. cleaning the car i went to get up and wham! hit it with my back, and pieces of plastic fell out. its loose on the bottom and not the top. i THINK i got the right one off ebay. if not, im gonna hop on car part again. Bad news is, barely anybody states if its for a coupe or sedan or some say its for both...

Ive got one, It;s up North as far as I know. Its yours for $10 and shipping. $20 and you can have both.

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Saturday, March 05, 2011 1:02 PM
gonna wait and see how this ebay one i bought pans out.... if not, then ill snag it up.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:43 PM
Wish I would have seen this earlier, I could have told u I get aftermarket OEM parts for cheap. I probably could have gotton u one, and u can just meet me up for it.

Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:38 AM
the one off ebay was only like $23 shipped brand new so if it fits it will have worked out well.

Sunday, March 06, 2011 10:12 AM
I could use a passenger side mirror if anyone has one

Sunday, March 06, 2011 8:23 PM
Rousseau9099 wrote:I could use a passenger side mirror if anyone has one

I have one, PM me if ya need it

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search