WTB. 03-05 5spd eco ecu - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB. 03-05 5spd eco ecu
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 4:36 PM
I'm looking for a 5 speed eco ecu to convert my car back to N/A and sell my entire supercharger kit with 2.5 fake P&P tune separtately.

Thanks guys

Re: WTB. 03-05 5spd eco ecu
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 4:46 PM
ida straight up swap you ECU's is you want. i still have my stock on. 04 sunfire 5speed.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:30 PM
Yeah I'm not parting with the ecu, your the first to post that but I've already had 3 offers via pm..... My tuned ecu goes with the entire kit that it was tuned on....No offense but why would I trade a stock ecu for something I paid about $500 between dyno time, paying Ryan and covering his ticket to Chicago?

Thursday, June 16, 2011 10:22 AM
JUCNBST wrote:Yeah I'm not parting with the ecu, your the first to post that but I've already had 3 offers via pm..... My tuned ecu goes with the entire kit that it was tuned on....No offense but why would I trade a stock ecu for something I paid about $500 between dyno time, paying Ryan and covering his ticket to Chicago?

truth.

ive got a spare ecu but im not sure if i want to separate it from the harness i have. Ive got a spare engine harness but the ecu is with it and im hoping that would be a selling point like if someone is tyring to do an eco swap

Thursday, June 16, 2011 10:29 AM
I have a spare from 05 Sunfire 5speed. Pm me an offer maybe I will let it go
Friday, June 17, 2011 6:09 AM
This thread can be closed, I got one off ebay for $35 shipped.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search